❝ Embraced Feelings ❞

Pairing: Cole Sprouse x Reader
Word Count: 3294

Warnings: An Orphan Story. Ik some would disagree but please, read at your own risk :)

Description: You and Cole are best friends since childhood, and you're both living in an orphanage house. You got adopted first and you didn't know when Cole would be. But the both of you made an oath, that you'll find each other. When College life came to your life, you didn't expect to meet the one and only...

PS:
~ Y/L/N - Your Last Name
~ Y/H/C - Your Hair Color

Pps: - ik that this is not the status of the Sprouse family, though its only a fic after all. Do bear with me :) xoxo.

E N J O Y

______

Flashback:

Before everything changes, the eight year olds ran through the field.

The field that has been familiar in their childish eyes. The long grass are quite tall for them and most of the time, they tend to play Hide and Seek here. The fresh aroma of the nature is also known in their nostrils and they knew they're safe whenever.

Their giggles fit their ear to ear smiling faces, cheeks burning crimson from the late morning sun shine as the cooling wind surprises their short-length hairs.

Both kids jumping in their medium sized suspenders, their flat shoes in fives are being dragged by the dirt, creating a remarkable memory beneath the soil.

The blond headed boy tosses scratched flowers around the girl, as the young Y/H/C girl digs some dirt from the ground and grab a handful of her both hands, sprinkling it to the young man as her vengeance.

The Nun will call them later on, they will be interrupted by its call but for as much they don't want to go inside, they just have to.

The tall lady in a black attire, will throw them a serious face. Dismayed and unsatisfied from what she's seeing. Dirty clothes, smudged faces, flower petals in their hairs, but yet, they still giggled.

The both could have their showers separately, their hairs and bodies will smell like lavender scent. The two will get changed into their usual shirts, dresses and denim fabricated suspenders. But definitely new and neat ones.

After their short preparation, the two will go back to meet each other as they danced off to their favorite spot.

The garden.

Its where they talk, they spend time more privately and its where they have deep conversations that sometimes are gibberish but mostly speaks their truths. Problems, secrets and thoughts are shared, but half of their minds can only understand their childish talks.

"Do you think we will find our parents?" The dirty blond asked as he brushes his fingers through the blooming flowers to the downer atmosphere.

"Yes, we will find our family soon." The Y/H/C replied, for she knows what they're saying.

No one knew that this topic about adoption will come but was it even awkward for them? No, they actually feel excitement whenever they talk about it.