❝ Blossomed ❞

[Blossomed (Part One)
- Outside World]

______

Pairing: Jughead Jones x Reader
Word Count: 1674
Warnings: None

Description: In this imagine, you're one of the Blossoms. You were the only child whose being kept and hidden from the real world since birth. Once your parents decided to let you go, Riverdale wasn't easy for a good start. The quadruple is not helpful as well but one of them is.

PS: Your last name is fixed as Blossom.

Enjoy

■ ■ ■ ■

You were very anxious.

The feeling of the anxiety is one of the perks of being a Blossom. Of course, they show you confidence and bravery. But behind all those strengths, they're also weak too.

Y/N Blossom.

Yes, you can distinguish that right.

Dark. Goddess. Monstrous.

You were probably the only child who's kept and hidden since your birth quake. You weren't allowed to step a single foot outside due to your parents' orders.

When your older brother—Jason Blossom—died, they finally decided to give you your freedom. After all these years, they're finally letting you go.

When the Blue & Gold newspapers spread around Riverdale, people are shocked and they hold madness towards the Blossom family. As another case of scandal privileged around your blood.

It gives you confusing conclusions ever since. Why?

Why would your family want to keep you away from the world?

Why would they conceal your name, your image?

How did they even managed to hide you neatly from your baby footsteps up to your grown own beliefs?

Were they ashamed to show you off?

Before Jason was gone, you knew that Riverdale is holding a grudge against your family. They were hideous and treacherous. Even though you're one of them, you can see the devilish schemes they're doing behind the doors, behind the bars.

It wasn't your fault though.

However, you were being homeschooled by the maids and the Blossom's personal hired tutor. But you were sick of the same bedroom, the same chair, and the same teacher. You wanted a new lifestyle.

Ms. Wickham is your personal tutor. Over the years, since preparatory, she had taught you a lot of things. From education, to what the real world actually looks like. She also taught you personal stuff, like how to have courtesy in front of others and she also explained the 'feelings' of a human.

Before, she was threatened by your parents. She's being ordered to keep quiet and keep her mouth shut about you. She somehow obeyed because your parents are paying her a toll. To bring the favor in return, she kept teaching you until you get sixteen.