❝ Captured ❞

Pairing: Cole Sprouse x Reader
Word Count: 1514
Warnings: None

Description: As a photographer, money isn't easy. You roam around the globe for good years now and you're doing your best to capture every beautiful moment in places you go. But who would've imagined that you met the same soul as you right next door?

■ ■ ■ ■

"Excuse me guys, do you need a Polaroid picture? You've got a wonderful view over here, I also needed a Euro for a cab. I kind of forgot my wallet."

Probably the hardest thing to do for a dumb photographer like you. Not intentionally dumb though, you're just that type of person who is not-so-independent in everything.

You're negligible whenever, especially when it comes to your money.

You're staying for a week in Italy, this is your fifth day and you've lost in track already.

You didn't actually lose your wallet, you found these incredible souvenirs in a shop and you got carried away. You buy as many as possible and you didn't take notice of your money.

Only realizing that you've run out when you exited the shop. Apparently, they don't do refunds, so you have no choice but to ask people for a Euro just to get to your hotel.

"Awesome. I need you all compressed." You say after a group of foreigners gladly agreed for you to take a picture of them.

You brought your Polaroid camera up and snapped a picture of them, far from the Leaning Tower Of Pisa. It's beautiful and 'was' a good shot.

"Another one, guys. Say cheese!" You chortle as the shyness builds up inside you. You're asking for a Euro, it'll be a big favor if you give them a double Polaroid.

After you've given them the photos, the group thanked you as they handed you two Euros.

"Oh no, I only need one." You try to speak.

"No, it's okay." A blond headed girl smiles.

"Thank you."

After being satisfied, you grab yourself a cab and told the driver where your hotel is.

Let's call it a day, shall we?

______

The other day, you decided to just stay home, well on your hotel. Don't want to lose another stack of your wallet again, so you just stayed in your hotel room.

Your body slumped to the sofa chair, Cola on the coffee table, as you check every single picture you took on your camera.

Slightly smiling at them, you put the eyepiece in front of your eye as you snapped a view in front of your hotel window. You're quite feeling the Italy vibes, also the relaxing aroma of your very own room.

Standing up, you bring your Cola and your camera with you as you went to the other window side of your small place. It looks like the hotels are alongside than you expected.

On your left, you see a balcony across yours. French doors open, its curtains flying from the wind, and lights are flickered open too. You wonder what the person who stays here could be doing. Sipping on your drink, you brought your camera up to take a candid photo of it. Then suddenly, a guy appeared in the balcony.