Chapter-Secrets reveal part 3

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Blake? i called out..i frown when he didn't answer- I  threw the cover back and stood up a little sore but okay and walked out of the room into a huge what i assumed was a living room. He has very good taste in furniture it's like  something you might find in a palace the floors were bage and white marble, I wonder what he does? I know he didn't make a living being a gym teacher .

I walked into another room that had two tall french doors that lead outside  i walked out and was awe struck at what i saw.. There was an garden with  bright  colors of  flowers  and a waterfall that falls into a huge swimming pool..it looked like a mini sea the whole scene was like Paradise.

I smiled and walked barefoot in the green soft cool grass and walked to a swing chair in the garden i sat down and just listen to the birds and the water flowing into the swimming pool, i closed my eyes feeling calm like i had no worries in the world... 

"You like it out here? i  open my eyes and stared into blue smiling eyes..

I nodded my head-"Where did you go? i asked him he stared at me then sat down

"I went to your house. he said not looking at me what did he do

"why?

"I wanted so much to hurt them the way they hurt you but i didn't! he said finally looking at me

"Why? "why would you do that? i asked he didn't like me maybe he felt sorry for me  which was something  i don't need i don't want his pity and i was about to tell him that  but stopped when he said.

"I care about you Ebony. he said looking at me and i saw the truth in his eyes but that couldn't be true couldn't.

"You...what? i said hoping i heard him correctly

"I said ..i care about you Ebony he said cupping my cheek in his hand looking into my eyes with so much love shinning in his eyes..Love? wait he said care not love, but a girl could hope right!

I smiled and touch is cheek..-I love you too!  I blushed oops '' I mea..but before i could think of a good cover up he kissed me and i didn't hesitate to kiss him back. He licked my lips asking for entrance and i open my mouth, i don't know if i moan or him when our tongues touched.. i wrapped my arms around his neck trying to get closer to him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pick me up and sat me on his lap so i was straddling his waist.

He groan and buried his hand in my hair.. i parted from his lips and looked into his lust filled eyes..i knew we were going to have sex and this time would be totally different..i wasn't drunk and he wasn't an stranger he was my baby father and the only thing i had left in this world.and with that thought i found myself saying!

"I want you..i breath against his lips

He smiled as he ran a hand down my back and gripped my butt and said -"I want you too.. 

I smiled and crashed my lips to his and  i reached between us and untied his pants he lifted his self so i could pull his pants down some, i looked down and saw his huge erect penis. I wrapped my hand around it he growled and moved his hips he grabbed the hem of the shirt and pulled it up and grabbed my black lace thong and ripped it..