Chapter-Secrets reveal part 3

Mulai dari awal

Memories came rushing back in head of  being chased around the house being beaten and almost raped while my god parent's just looked on smiling," My brother he..

"Wait! your brother...Blake growled out.. i looked at him horrified then  i remember something,Blake saved me or at lease what looked like Blake.. he had long blond hair,his blue eyes were red like blood, his teeth were that of a canine.Is what i saw real? If so what is he?

"Ebony? i looked up at him as he called my name concern...why?

"What's wrong Blake? i touch my stomach thinking about all that happen did i loose my baby? Tears fill my eyes as  i thought about it...i was so afraid to ask him but he must saw the question in my eyes, so he smiled and touched my stomach..

"The baby is fine..he said 

I smiled and then something just broke in me and i cried for the first time in a while...i cried 

Shh..it's okay love. i heard Blake said as he sat on the bed and held me in  his arms close to his chest, i don't know why but i felt safe for the first time. Even though i had no where to go and i had no way of supporting my baby..but i will find a way to manage,cause i refuse to go back there... i thought as i felt degaussed claim me..

I woke feeling hungry and sick at the same time.. i looked around the room and noticed that i was in his room which still looked the same...the bed was still comfortable. I sat up and i looked down and i saw that i was wearing his clothes or more like his white t-shirt.. i blushed thinking about him  seeing me even though we had sex but it still made me blush.

I was about to get out of bed but stopped as i saw the door open up and there was a sexy Blake with no shirt on sporting his 8 pk and white shorts yep he is a God of many talents..

"Well i see you are finally awake...I brought you something to eat..

I smiled thinking i didn't even notice the silver tray he was carrying, he walked to the bed and sat the tray on my lap, i was shocked at what i saw..four pancakes four strips of bacon,two cheese toasts a bowl of grits and a cup of strawberries and to top it off a big glass of orange juice.

"You have to be kidding me..there's enough here to feed an army...

He chuckled "Well technically you are..

I laughed-"Yeah your right..i agreed thinking about the baby and what  i'm  going to do.

"Ebony? Blake said i looked at him feeling the tears that burned my throat rolling down my cheek..he reached over and wiped them away...

"Tell me what happen...he beg he stared at me with those blue eyes and i sing'd  like a canary,i told him everything and when i finish he looked mad as hell..

"Eat..he growled and stood up. and walked out of the room-I frowned wondering why he is  mad but i didn't want to think about that right now! I am beyond hungry- When i finished  eating i sat the tray on the Inn table beside the bed.