32

Tears furiously ran down my cheeks. Eijirou closed his eyes and breathed heavily and grabbed his shoulder.

"Why? Why did you step in like that?!" I scream. He coughs and looks up at me slowly.

"I wasn't going to just stand there and watch you die." He whispers. My shoulders shook as I sobbed.

"We have to get you to Recovery Girl!" Ochaco steps in

"We have to get you to Recovery Girl!" Ochaco steps in. Katsuki stood over us. His eyes were covered by his hair. He clenched his fists, "Kirishima."

"I'm sorry." Eijirou smiles. I put my head on his stomach and continued to cry, "You'll be okay."

"(Y/N)." He strokes my hair. I lifted my head up. He smiles again, "Please don't cry."

"Why wouldn't I cry?! You're my friend and I care about you!" I close my eyes. Even after everything I've been through with Katsuki, he still keeps a smile on his face. He understands and comforts me in any situation. He knows how to make everyone smile and laugh. He isn't the kind to give up, he looks up to other people and tries his hardest to become a hero.

He is a hero.

My eyes shot open, "You're an amazing person! How can I not cry?!"

A tear rolled down his cheek. He grabbed my hand, "You have to defeat Raiden. Be the hero you've always wanted to be."

"Don't smile, not when it hurts." I whimper. Izuku and the others lifted him up.

"We'll take him to Recovery Girl. I believe in you two." Izuku nods at us. I wipe my eyes. Katsuki pulled me into a hug. I pull away and faced Raiden.

"Now that that's over, you ready to fight—AH!"

I cut him off by punching him. He flys back and hits a wall. Katsuki adds a kick and an explosion.

"YOU'RE GONNA PAY FOR WHAT YOU DID TO MY FRIEND!" He screams. I look at him shocked. Tears flew from his eyes. Katsuki never called anyone his friend. Eijirou must really mean something to him. I smile at the thought but it quickly faded once Raiden got up.

"You are one annoying kid." He uses his quirk to make him speed up to Katsuki's face. He grabbed Katsuki's throat and lifted him up, just like he did with me.

"Let go of him!" I was about to attack but Raiden pushed me back. He used his quirk to make me stand still.

"You know what'll really satisfy me? The sight of your dead body."

My pupils shrink from his words. Raiden smirks and licks his lips. Katsuki struggled to break free.

"Please don't!" I cry out.

"Feel the wrath of death."  Raiden's grip tightened. I watch as Katsuki's eyes roll to the back of his head.

Death. The image of my mother's death popped in my mind.