10

"(Y/N) is the winner!" Midnight raises her hand. The crowd cheers. Shiemi was still on the ground, out of breath. I walked up to her and placed my foot on her shoulder.

"If you ever do anything to Katsuki I'll kill you."

Her eyes shook at my words. I remove my foot and walked away. My eyes wandered up towards Katsuki. He wasn't clapping, but he was grinning. I smile and continued to walk proudly.

"That was amazing (Y/N)!" Eijirou ran up to me once I reunited with the class.

"Yeah (Y/N)! That was awesome!" Izuku added. I smile and thank them. Katsuki was still sitting in his seat, facing away from me. I take a seat next to him.

"Good job." He closed his eyes. I smile and put my hand over his, "I could've done it without you."

"Huh? What did I do?!" He blushes. I laugh at his reaction. Up next was Kaminari and a girl from class 1-B. The fight didn't last that long, I wasn't surprised though. The fight afterwards was Eijirou versus the iron guy. Apparently it was a tie. Thebfifht after that was Katsuki versus Ochaco. I started to get a little nervous. As the fight went on, people started to boo at Katsuki. I felt bad for Ochaco. She looked like she was ready to collapse.

"Uraraka is down! Bakugou is the winner!"

Once Katsuki came back, everyone started to comment. I bite my lip, hoping at Ochaco was okay.

"I could never go that hard against a frail girl." Kaminari says. Katsuki furrows his eyebrows, "I definitely wouldn't call that girl frail."

Something in my stomach dropped. Why do I feel so weird after he said that?

-

"I'm next." Izuku stands up. I wished him luck before he left. I was actually a bit worried for him too. He was already hurt.

"Who do you think will win this?" Ochaco asked me. I thought for a moment, like I said, I was worried. I didn't want Izuku to get hurt even more.

"BEGIN!"

Todoroki tarted with ice, but Izuku used his smash. I lean forward a bit and brought my hands to my chest. I already saw some blood on the ground.

"Aw man am I missing it!?" Eijirou ran up to us.

"Hey man good job on winning!" Kaminari smiles.

"Thanks! Looks like I'll take down Bakugou next." He smirked down at Katsuki.

"I'll kill you." Katsuki mumbles.

I ignore the guys and kept my eyes on Izuku and Todoroki. The battle was heating up. Izuku's fingers were all broken at this point.

"I refuse, to use my left side!" I heard Todoroki groan. The whole stadium was quiet at this point.

"It's yours! Your quirk not his!"

Was he talking about Endeavor? I never saw Todoroki use his fire before, but in a blink of an eye, flames erupted from his left side.

"He's using his fire!" Ochaco blocks her face.

"Incredible." Iida whispers.

"Woah." My eyes widen.

"Tch." Katsuki glances at me, "He's not any better than me."

"That's it Midnight! One of them could be killed!" Cementoss used his quirk.

"His body won't hold up!" Midnight ripped part of her costume, revealing some pink smoke.

A giant explosion shook the stadium. I immediately stood up from my seat. Todoroki was panting, half of his uniform was burnt off. Izuku wobbled, then fell to the ground.

"Oh no." I was about to go after him but Katsuki stopped me.

"Stop worrying, he'll be fine."

I look at him, then back to Izuku, who was being taken to Recovery Girl.

"If you say so." I sat back down.

"Anyway. Time to fight this asshat." Katsuki stood up.

"You mean the one that I was about to kiss? By the way I have a feeling you'll lose to his hardness." I smirk.

"I'M GONNA KILL HIM JUST YOU WATCH!" I laugh as he stomped away.

"What's that I hear about a kiss?" Mina appeared at my side. I blush a deep shade of red, "N-Nothing! I was just joking to get him all riled up!"

"Whatever you say." She winks.

-

"Ha nice try but that's not gonna work on me explosion boy!" Eijirou grinned. Katsuki grew angry and started blasting him over and over again.

"DIE!" Katsuki roars.

I look at the screen, I was up next. Ochaco noticed my fear and placed her hand on my shoulder.

"You'll do great!" She smiles. I smile back and nodded.