Halloween Special Part 2

"What do you say, nurse (Y/N)." Katsuki whispered softly in my ear. I bite my lip and grabbed his hand, leading him towards the closet. I looked around to make sure no one was looking. Once it was safe I pushed him inside. He fell onto the floor with a thud. I lock the door and stood tall over him. My foot was placed onto his chest. I didn't press too hard because I didn't want to hurt him with the heel. He smirked and licked his lips, looking at my legs; from his angle he had a good view under my dress.

(Warning: Lemon 🍋 cuz y'all wanted it 🤷🏻‍♀️)

"Let me take care of you, patient." I growl seductively. His breathing quickens. I remove my foot and grabbed his hands to help him up. I pressed him against the wall and started to kiss his neck. His head fell back against the wall. I bit his neck, making sure to leave a mark. As I was kissing his neck, he shrugged off his jacket, revealing his torn up shirt. I pull away and take his shirt off. He moans deeply as I leave a trail of kisses down his chest. His breath hitched once I reached his v-line.

"(Y/N)." He breathes out. I smile and unbutton his pants, then pull them down. He was already rock hard. I didn't hesitate to pull down his boxers and start sucking him off. He moans louder this time and grabs my head. He forcefully shoved his member down my throat. It wasn't long until he shot his load into my mouth. I swallowed it and licked off any remaining cum. I stood up and kissed him hungrily. He pulled away and grabbed my butt.

"My turn." He turns us around so that I was now backed up against the wall. He bent down and put my leg over his shoulder. I let out a soft moan once I felt his hot breath against my core. He pulled down my underwear.

"You're already soaking wet for me huh? I like it." He says before licking my clit. I cover my mouth to hide my moans.

"Let me hear those pretty little moans of yours."

The vibration from his voice against me made me want to climax right then and there. He shoved his tongue into me, making me scream out.

"Katsuki!"

"That's right. Say my name." He shoved a finger into me as he licked me endlessly. I started panting as he went faster and faster. I grab his head and bucked my hips. He licked his lips once I climaxed.

"You taste so fucking good." He kisses my temple.

"We should head back. Everyone's probably wondering where we are." I tell him. He pulls me close, "Why? I like it in here."

"Katsuki." I gave him puppy dog eyes. He blushes, "Tch. How can I say no to that damn face of yours." He grabs my hand and we exit the closet. Luckily, no one saw us. Everyone was dancing.

"Let's go dance!" I went to pull him over to the dance floor but he didn't budge.

"I don't dance." He scowls. I roll my eyes, "It's called a Halloween Dance for a reason Katsuki."

"I'm not dancing." He crosses his arms. I put my hands in my hips, "One dance?"

Another slow dance came on. I look at Katsuki again with my puppy dog eyes.

"That won't work on me this time idiot." He says. I pout and look at the dancing crowd behind me.

"Fine. I'll dance by myself then." I glare at him and walk away. I didn't bother to look back at him. I know Katsuki is a stubborn hot head, so I kinda expected this behavior from him. That doesn't change the fact that it broke my heart a bit.

I stood in the middle of the dance floor while everyone was dancing with a partner.

"I'm guessing Bakugou didn't want to dance?" Eijirou pops up behind me. I spun around and chuckled sadly, "No. He never liked events like this."