Halloween Special Part 1

"(Y/N)! What are you wearing to the Halloween dance!?" Mina popped up behind me, causing me to jump.

"Oh I'm not sure yet. I was probably gonna be a cat or something." I rub my arm. Mina slaps my shoulder, "That's too basic! How about we go shopping after class? We'll pick out something!" She suggests.

"Sure." I gave her a nod. She cheers and runs to her seat.

"Why is raccoon eyes so damn happy?" Katsuki walks up to me. I chuckle, "We're going shopping for a Halloween costume after school."

"For what? Trick or treating? Aren't you a little old for that?" He smirks. I roll my eyes, "It's for the Halloween dance you idiot. You're going right?"

He scoffs, "Why would I do something so stupid?"

I playfully glare at him, "Huh? And here I thought you said you were going yesterday."

His breath hitched at the flashback.

Flashback to Yesterday During School

"Halloween dance? How stupid." Katsuki shakes his head at the giant poster hanging on the wall. I elbow him, "It's not stupid! It actually looks fun."

He looks down at me, "Of course you'll think that. You think everything's fun."

"Not true!" I turn red. He laughs and takes my hand as we started walking down the hallway.

"If I go will you go?" I lean closer to him but he doesn't budge.

"Nope."

"C'mon Katsuki~" I stop and push myself closer to him. He backs up against the wall and gasps at the sudden contact.

"(Y/N) I said no goddammit."

I sigh and pull away, "Guess I'll have to dance with someone else then."

He furrowed his eyebrows, "Oh yeah? Who?"

I leaned in again and whispered in his ear, "Kirishima."

His breath hitched and he grabbed my shoulders. I smirk up at him. He closes his eyes and sighs, "Fine. I'll go."

"Yay!" I jump and kiss his cheek. He chuckles, "But if I see you dancing with that red haired loser than I'll set him on fire."

"I'm all yours." I kiss his lips.

Present

"Dammit." He blushes and looks away. I laugh and walk back to my seat, ready to end the school day with some math. How wonderful..

-

"How about this one!?" Mina pulls out a sexy little red riding hood costume. I cringe at the dress.

"Isn't that a little too flashy?"

She looks at it, then back at me.

"Well don't you want something that'll make Bakugou want to make love to—"

"Alright I get it!" I blush and she laughs while putting the costume away. She then pulls out another one. This time it was a nurse's outfit. Still showy, but not as much as the other one.

"I got an idea! We can make you into a zombie nurse!" She says. I took the costume from her and decided to try it on.

"Wow." I whispered to myself. The white dress fit me perfectly, showing all my curves. I put on the little hat and gloves. It was perfect! Mina was right; Katsuki would want to fuck me in this.