First Kiss

Updates will be slow :( I have ALOT of studying to do for finals bruhh ugh. Anyways I wanted to update because that's how much I luh jhu guys . Continue reading

Y/n sat in the back of the class tapping her pencil against the desk repeatedly. Her foot vigorously slammed against the floor, as she waited for the bell to ring.

"Psst", Ray her Ex best friend whispered to her.

She shot her head up at him and gave him a look of death. Ray and Y/n haven't been friends since he ditched her and stopped talking about her, and started bullying her along with Bahja and Bre.

" What the fuck do you want ", Y/n snapped back at him.

He smacked his lips together and turned around in his seat with a smirk on his face. Soon Bahja and Bre began chuckling and pointing their fingers at Y/n.

" Dirty ass hoe", Bahja busted out laughing.

Y/n snapped her head in Bahja's direction and flipped her middle finger at her. She hated Bahja because of the fact that she tried to follow up in Ray's footsteps and be a boss bitch, knowing that Y/n could tear her ass up any day at any moment :)

" You hear us talking to you raggedy ann', Ray whisper yelled to Y/n.

"So and I'm not listening to your bullshit today", Y/n said not bothering to whisper.

The teacher Ms. Brown shot her head back at Y/n and arched one of her eye brows at her.

" Is there something that you would like to announce to the whole class Y/n ?" Ms. Brown stated clearly.

Y/n rolled her eyes and put her head down not bothering to answer the question the Ms. Brown had asked her.

" Y/n ", Ms. Brown called.

" What damn ", Y/n snapped loudly at Ms. brown.

Ms. Brown let out a loud gasp taking in what Y/n had just said to her .

" Y/n you need to go to the office right now." Ms. Brown said pointing to the classroom's front door;. " I will not have you disrespecting me in my classroom"

" And I wont have you asking me all these damn questions in your class room. ", Y/n spat. " Maybe it's best that I do step out, I'm tired of looking at these roach ass bitches anyways.

With that being said Y/n jumped from her seat and didn't bother pushing her chair in. She heard snickering and laughing coming from Ray, Bahja, and Bre, but she ignored them knowing that she would get into even more trouble.

As she walked pass Ray he stuck his leg out and tripped her. If she didn't put her hands down her face would be no good at all.

She quickly stood up with her cheeks red as the sun glaring at Ray.

" Keep your feet to yourself Pippie Long stocking ", Y/n sneered at him.

He just laughed and shrugged her off. She continued walking, but quickly turned around in Ray's direction and without warning punched him square in the face. he stopped laughing and held his lip that had been now busted.

" You bitch", Ray said standing up out of his seat and getting into Y/n's face.

He wrapped his hands around Y/n's neck and gripped onto her throat tightly, to where she was gasping for air. She began kicking and pulling at Ray's  braids. Ray eventually let go when Y/n kicked him in his balls.

" Fuckk", Ray spat dropping to his knees holding his area.

" That's what you get Pippie long stocking ass bitch", Y/n said while kicking him in his stomach.