Ray imagine ~ Lingerie

I was at a Lingerie  shop downtown. What was weird is that only one person was there....the male store clerk....

"Sorry. IM all that's available today., " he said ," What do you see that you like?, "

I saw a tight leather nurses uniform that stopped mid thigh.

"How about.... this one, " I pointed out my outfit of choice.

"Wonderful. Who's the lucky man?, " he said leading me to the fitting room

"oh no. this is for my best friends bridal shower. it's the theme, " I said as I walked in.

"How's it fit?, " he asked thru the flimsy curtains. 

"Uhm ... I don't know, " I said.

"Don't be shy.  I'm an expert on this type of stuff., "

I walked out and he took a deep breath in, " you look... astounding... absolutely amazing ,"

"Oh... thankyou!," I said breathlessly. I turned extremely red,  blushing at his sugary compliments

"Can I ask you something?, " he said

"Shoot., " I said

"Have you ever had sex?, " he said looking downwards towards my crotch.

"Uhm not yet..., " I said shyly.  I knew where this was going and I was ready.

"Good," he said and kissed my lips multiple times.

He smacked my ass and kissed down to my neck.

We went back into the fitting room and he sat down and I sat on his d*ck. We grinded on each other and I felt him get hard under me.

"You ready bae?," he said

I shook my head yes and he pulled up the skirt of the erotic costume. He slammed into me and didn't let me adjust. He went faster and faster and harder and harder. I was shaking and moaned breathlessly. I came on him and he pulled out....

"We should do this again, " he said breathing heavily

"Yeah, " I said ,"We should, "

:candace:

OMG that was hella good. 

Follow us or nah? 

comment if yah like