Preview

Please help me support my new story that I am writing. I can tell that some of you like it so far. I appreciate all the great inboxes that I got for the new story. Please go read it : A slave for you ( Princeton Love story ). <<  Please go vote and comment on that story :) Ya know what to do.

Ok so I know you guys heard that Mb is going to be coming out with a new album or whatever. Me personal, I am not  a fan of them. I just took a interest in writing stories about them. But anyways How do you feel about timberland being on their album like ?  yes or no ?

Also I know this sounds bad because I am writing 3 stories at the same time and none of them are close to being finished. But if you guys know who the famous Youtuber Khalil Underwood is then yea. I will be releasing a story called Love Letters ( Khalil love story ) << Sounds good huh? Here's a brief preview.

The way your hair blows in the air. The way you walk when you're upset. All of you makes my heart jump up and down. Brings a smile to my face like no other. You don't know who I am but I want to let you know that you're amazing babe. I dreamed you kissed my lips with your soft cheery lips. Heaven escaped from the sky right there in front of us. I pulled away glancing into your light brown eyes. A smile appeared across your face. I was then awaken by the alarm clock with the Ring Ring sound. Will you notice me today at school or will I just e a regular person to you? One day you will recognize who I am . An I'll get to hold you in my arms. I promise .

Sincerely , Your love <3

Yup that was the preview . I'll be writing pretty soon . But I also want to thank you guys for 1.1k reads on Mindless Imagines ~ 2wice if ya nasty. Thanks ya'll :) I appreciate it.

Be sure to tell me if you want a chapter. I'll be glad to do it. Until then enjoy !