Mindless Imagines~ 2wice if ya nasty #6

Sorry for the wait.. I've been dealing with some things .

Prince~ Will propose to you on the beach with rose pedals leading to the nice cool water that he expects to swim with you in. Your honey moon would be on an exotic island just for the two of you. Nothing could possibly change the way he feels about you.

Roc~ Will propose to you in France on top of the Iffle ( Forgive me but I don't know how to spell that word to save my damn life ). He likes to go on long walks with you and make you feel special every single day that he is with you. When he's not with you he day dreams about you, and how he wants to let you know that you're the only one that can hold him down better than any other girl.

Prod~ Will take you out to eat one fabulous day, and surprise you with a ring to put on your finger. He likes when you dance with him, because it makes him feel likes he's on cloud 9, and nothing will be able to stop you two. You are his drug that he can never get enough of. You are his treasure, his everything. Even when he's working just know you're always on his mind.

Ray~ Loves to play in your hair. If you have curls he definitely likes that. He wants to make you his one and only woman. he doesn't want any one else but you. He could care less about your looks, he just wants to know if the feelings he has for you are mutual. He will take you out on a cruise ship to the Bahamas, and get married on the ship so that you guys honey moon will end up on the Bahamas. His love for you is unbreakable.

I guess I'm in a gushy mood huh <3 Hope you liked it.

Which Mb Boy do you want now ?