The office

You straddled around in the bedroom searching for your work clothes. Prince walks in with a smile on his face.

Prince : Good Morning baby

Y/N : Morning :)

Prince walked closer to you with a smirk on his face. He slowly walked up behind you and rubbed the back of your neck.

Y/N : Jacob not today I need to get to work I'm sorry

Prince pouted and stuck his lip out at you.

Prince: Pleaseee.. I'll make it quick

Y/N : No not today I need to get in the shower.

Prince: Ooo Can I watch?

You finally gave in a sighed.

Y/N: Yes . Whatever Jacob no funny business tho

Prince plastered a smile on his face .

Prince: Well you better not drop that soap then .

Y/N: Oh trust me I won't

You walked into the bathroom carrying a towel and your work clothes. Prince followed behind you watching as you ran the shower water.

He watched as you stripped down and get into the shower. He bit his lip and examined your body when the water touched your skin.

Prince: Yo I swear you better not drop that soap.

Y/N: Nigga I said I'm not now hush

Prince irritatedly stood back and watched as you washed your body off slowly. He was getting a lil happy down below.

Soon you got out and dried off with the towel you brung in the bathroom and smiled at Prince.

Y/N : Aww poor Jacob later bae

Prince: Argh ight.

You quickly got dressed throwing on your tight thigh high skirt with your blue blouse.

Y/N : Alright Babe I gotta go.

Prince : Ok baby see ya later .

Prince kissed you on your cheek leaving you to blush . You quickly gathered your things and scampered out the door.

AT WORK*

Lauren: Y/N You need to file these papers before the end of the day.

Lauren ~your boss~ threw down a stack of papers on your desk and walked out. You looked at the pile of unorganized papers and sighed.

Y/N POV: Just my luck..

Just then Brandon walked in and sat at your desk. You knew that Brandon liked you but you paid no mind to him.

Brandon: Hey.

Y/N: Why are you in my damn office ?

Brandon: Chill I had a question

Y/N: Ok ask then leave

Knock at the door*

You walk over to your office and slowly open the door. You peer out to see Jacob standing at the door. Your eyes widened in surprise.

Prince: You gone let me in?

Y/N: Yea.. yea come in

Prince walked in and turned sharply toward Brandon.

Prince: Leave

Brandon: Excuse me

Prince: Lil bitch boy I said leave raggedy ass hair line leave I need a word with her and don't come back

Brandon spat a dirty look at Prince before finally throwing his hands up in the air and leaving the room.

Y/N continued to file the papers that lauren had gave her.

Y/N: So what did you want ?

Prince: I want you I can't take it any longer.

Y/N: But..

Before you could speak Prince crashed his lips into yours. You didn't even hesitate to kiss back. He pick you up as you wrapped your legs around his waist. He cleared your desk off that had papers on it.

Prince: you gone like this

Prince brought his lips closer to your neck and sucked on it. You let out a slight moan . He peered up at you before continuing.

Prince: You gonna be a good girl for daddy ?

Y/N : Yes papi .

Prince then went down to your clit and rubbed it slowly. He moved his finger around in a circular motion, before shoving his tongue in and out.

Y/N: Aghhh shitt Jacob

Prince went faster with his tongue until you came in his mouth. He licked your juices up trying not to slurp.

Prince POV: Oo she gone like this.

Prince then slid his finger slowly inside of you before picking up his pace. He went faster and faster. Finally he stopped and put his tongue back inside of you. You arched your back in pleasure.

Y/N: Papi more

Prince put a big smile on his face and unbuckled his pants. He quickly shoved himself inside of you causing you to feel a lil pain. It had been awhile since you and him had been intimant.

Y/N : YESS!! PAPI FASTER

Prince obeyed your comment and went as fast as he could. The desk was shaking and your legs began to shake. Suddenly you felt Prince release himself inside of you.

He rested his head on your chest trying to catch his breathe. Your breathing became deep and your heart was beating fast.

Before you could even think about it Prince flipped you around and placed your hands on the edge of the desk.

Prince: Be a good girl now!

Y/N : I will I promise Papi

Before any warning he shoved himself into you again going fast. He went deeper and gripped your hair with his hands . You started to lose your balance.

Prince: You better not fucking fall

Y/N: yes papi

You were trying so hard to keep your balance but you couldn't . Finally you collapsed to the floor .

Prince: I'm not done with you yet

Y/N: Jacob I need to get back to work

Prince: I said I'm not done yet so stand ya ass up right now !

You stood up slowly. Prince turned you back around so your butt was facing him again. He then slowly put himself into you. He started off slow then worked his way up.

Prince *grunting*

Y/N: PAPPII!!

Your words turned him on so he went deeper and faster. You then felt him release himself again in you.

He stopped and stood there. You fell to the floor . Prince laid next to you on the ground as you rested your head on his chest.

Y/N: Damn we haven't done that I awhile

Prince kissed you on the forehead and smiled.

Prince: See I knew you would like it

Just then your  boss walked into your office.....

* Mysty *

Comment if you liked it!