Mindless Imagines ~2wice if ya nasty #4

Ray: Wants to make your legs do the peace sign . He is very flirty and teases people with is long tongue. If he sees you he'll lick his lips and look you up and down trying to figure out what his tongue could do to you. He wants you to scream his name loud while ya'll are having sex so he can feel powerful. He likes being the dominator. When he's eating you out he wants to explore your walls with his perfect long tongue.

Roc: He likes to be called King Roczilla. He likes to flirt as well. Making you feel some type of way. He likes role playing during sex. Acting like he's the bad guy and you're the sweet innocent girl that he will make do anything he says. Zilla is big and he wants it to be known especially when he's up on stage performing for his fans. He wants each and everyone of them to know what they might be getting their self into before it happens.

Prince: Prince has an alter ego Mr. Fernando. If he likes you you might get to see the other side of him. The freaky side! He's more quitter about his sexual pleasures, but once he's in the bedroom with you theres no turning back. He loves to make you scream papi in his ear while he rams himself in and out of you constantly. He likes being the top person during sex so he can show you what he's made of.

Prod: He is very quiet and you'll never think that he was the freaky type. Think again. He likes to be the dominator. His favorite position is doggy style so he can dominate you and make you do as he pleas while he deep rams himself inside of you. Prod likes gripping onto your hair while he's hitting it. He's more of a bottom person than a top because he can grab ahold of your ass and squeeze it as he please. If you ride him right he'll make sexy grunting sounds before releasing himself full on inside of you.

Who do you like now ? *smirks*