Chapter 11

Your P.O.V.
Cyrus watched in curiosity as I fixed my hair, smiling widely.
"Where are you going big sis?" (WAAAHAHAHAHA WHHYYYYYY SWEET CINNAMON ROLL!!!! If you read my Zane X Reader mystreet book 2 you know what I'm talking about!!)
He asked, tilting his head.
I smiled down at him, and kneeled down.
"I'm going on a date tonight... can you be a good Cyrus and stay home?" I asked sweetly.
He nodded, "Remember, lock the doors, don't pick up the phone, don't answer the door, and don't cause trouble." I said acting like a mother role model.
He nodded, with a sweet look.
"Dinners in the microwave, ill be back around 8 hopefully." I said walking off.
Just in time, the door bell rang!
I quickly ran to open the door, and when I did, Zane stood there with some pretty flowers in his hand.
"H-hi." He said nervously as he handed me the flowers.
I gladly took them, giving Zane a sweet smile.
"Sh-shall we get g-going?" He stuttered.
"Where are you taking me?" I asked curiously.
"A place.." he said, holding his hand out.
I took his hand, letting him pull me out of the house and shut the door.
Zanes palms were sweating and I swear I could hear his heart beating like crazy.
His hands shook a little, so I gave it a little squeeze, making him look at me in surprise.
I have him a smile, "Don't be so nervous, Zuzu." I said, feeling a flutter in my heart when I said his nickname.
He was only comfortable when I said his nickname, whenever his mother said it he would growl in anger and get mad at her.
But whenever I said it, his face would heat up.
He nodded, his palms stopped sweating, his hands stopped shaking and I could no longer hear his heart beating like crazy.
"Thank you, N/N." He said, also using my nickname.
I let a giggle escape my mouth, he chuckled and began to walk with me again.
He led me toward our tree... but.. it was different.
How? He built it into a tree house.
I gasped, letting go of his hand and letting it cover my mouth in surprise.
(I totally forget if it was already a tree house when you and Zane went to prom... roll with it! XD)
"Surprise." He said, I could see a smile form on his face, even though his mask was on.
Tears of happiness formed in the corner of my eyes, a smile plastering on my face underneath my hands.
Zane stood in front of my now, I let my arms drop to my side, and I stared into his sparkling icy blue eye.
He caressed my cheek, making my knees want to buckle, but I kept my posture.
"I'm going to make this night, amazing for you." He said in a whisper like voice.
I just nodded, letting a tear fall but it quickly got wiped away by Zane's thumb.
He stopped caressing my cheek, and led me to the ladder up to the tree house.
I followed him up, it was unexpectedly stable, a small nice looking couch sat in it, with a mini fridge, small tv hooked up, movies, pre made popcorn, and a blanket.
My heart warmed up at the set up.
"What movie would you like to watch?" He asked, I looked through the movies until I spotted my favorite movie of all time... he remembered?
"I knew you'd pick that one." He chuckled, and played it in the tv.
He sat on the couch, I snuggled up to him.
Zane put the blanket over us, and set the popcorn bowl in the little space in front of us.
His body heat, made me warm right up... Irean, I love him.
He took his mask off, revealing his freckle covered face, it made me giggle a bit.
He looked at me, raising his eyebrow.
"What?" He asked.
"You just look cute with your freckles.~" I hummed, giggling a bit.
His face went into an immediate blush, "Sh-shut up!" He said playfully.
I just giggled, and nuzzled the side of my head into him.
I felt his arm wrap around me, which made me feel all happy inside.
~~TIME SKIP~~
The movie ended, and we fell asleep in the middle of it so when I woke up, I was staring at Zane's sleeping face.
It made me giggle at how peaceful he looked when sleeping.
"Mmmm..." Zane said.
I raised my eyebrow, he tightened his arms around me.
"Mmmm...cuddle me.." he mumbled.
I saw his eye open a bit then close.
"Hehe I know your awake." I said, "No you don't." He grumbled.
I giggled and layed my head on his side, "Zane we gatta get up, what time is it?" I asked.
He checked his phone, "7:00." He said.
I had an hour.
I slipped off the couch, pulling Zane up with me.
"GAHH!" He said out of surprise.
"C'mon I wanna see the stars!~" I hummed skipping to this outside balcony he had made.
My eyes sparkled at the sight of the twinkling dots in the dark sky.
An arm wrapped around my waist, and soon I was pulled close to Zane's side.
Making me blush a bit.
"Y/n..." he started, catching my attention.
"Yes Zane?" I asked, wanting him to continue.
"I love you." He said.
His words caught me by surprise, making my eyes widen, but a smile formed on my face.
Knowing exactly what words to reply with.
"I love you too." I said.
A smile appeared on Zane's face.
We stood there for a while just looking up at the star filled sky.
I couldn't let this night end without me singing to him..
So that's just what I did. He even joined in.
(Can't have a good Zane and Reader date without Reader singing, now can we? XD)

We now face each other.
He cupped my cheek in his hand, I tilted my head up to look at him.
"Can I..." he said trailing off into thought.
"Yes." I said in a quiet voice, that traveled through the air.
He leaned in and.. kissed me.