Chapter 10

Your P.O.V.
The next day I was in a dreamy emotion whenever I saw Zane.
I didn't get to walk with him to school this morning because he was busy arguing with his brothers.
So I walked to school with Ein.
(*growling noise*)
He was a bit quiet which is strange for him.
He usually is a pretty straight forward guy so I decided to start a conversation.
"Sooo... your the Male Alpha now!" I said with a small smile.
I guess I startled him from the sudden break of the silence.
"Uhh.. y-yeah.. I-I am.." he said.
"How's it goin being Alpha?" I questioned.
"F-fine.. I picked an Olmega.." Ein said staring at our feet while he walked along side me.
"Urgh, I always hated the thought of an Olmega, it's so stupid! Everyone is equal you don't need to move someone to rock bottom and let everyone else tease that person, get into fights and just destroy the Olmega life!!" I growled.
Ein seemed a bit shocked but quickly changed his expression back to his quiet one.
"Y-yeah.. I guess.. I mean I u-used to be Omega... but look at me now, I'm Alpha. The alpha can't be Omega." Ein stated proudly.
I looked at him blankly, not believing what just came out of his mouth.
"What?! Not true, the uh Alpha last year made himself Omega." I huffed.
He raised an eyebrow.
"How would you know if this is true?" Ein asked.
"Because I was really good friends with him.. but now I can rarely talk to him because-- uh, never mind!" I said quickly cutting myself off.
Ein was a bit skeptical of what I was going to say but shrugged it off.
"Having an Omega is just part of warewolf culture." Ein shrugged.
"Who did you choose for Omega?" I asked curiously.
He smirk letting out a laugh, "This pipsqueak Daniel! He's super weak but when I asked his group to choose one of them they denied saying they wouldn't, so I chose their weakest, Daniel." Ein said.
At that point I stopped walking, "That's why he was all beaten up..." I mumbled loud enough for him to hear me.
Ein stopped walking and turned around to face me.
I grabbed him by the collar unexpectedly, "YOUR THE REASON HE WAS ALL BEATEN UP!" I yelled anger clear in my tone.
"Y/n! Come on, your actually friends with that loser?!"   Ein cackled. 
And that's when I realized Ein, is an awful friend.
The hand I wasn't using to grip his collar, I balled it up in a fist.
I looked him straight in the eye and yelled, "THE ONLY LOSER I WAS FRIENDS WITH WAS YOU!!" And I punched him right in the jaw, while my fist hit his jaw I let go of his collar letting him fall to the ground.
He held his hurt jaw, blood dripped from his mouth while his tooth layed on the ground.
"YOULL PAY FOR THIS Y/N!!YOU HEAR ME!! YOULL PAY!!" He yelled at me as I walked away with my back turned.
Never once did I have the thought to turn my head back.
~~TIME SKIP~~
From that heroic punch, my knuckles started to throb, and it was hard to write in class so I had to go to the nurses office to get them bandaged.
I sat on the stool letting the nurse bandage me up.
The door busted open revealing a half crying Daniel.
He ran to me.
"Is it true!?!" He gasped.
My eyebrows furrowed.
"Is what true?" I asked.
"You were dating Ein, and when he tried to uh.. have pups with you, you beat him up and insulted his family, then threatened everyone at school saying you will come armed with a bomb tomorrow!?!" Daniel said.
My jaw dropped.
I couldn't believe what I just heard!
"WHAT!?!" I screamed.
"Is it!?!" He asked impatiently.
"No!  I heard Ein made you Omega I got angry, he insulted you so I hit him in the jaw, knocking out a tooth while I did so!" I said.
A look of relief spread across his face along with tears swelling in the corner of his eyes, he sniffled.
"You did that, for me!?!" He yelped.
I let out a little laugh and nodded, he dove at me for a hug, the nurse quickly moved out of the way.
He now sat on my lap digging his head into my chest while crying.
"Thank you Y/n! Your own of the sweetest people I've ever met!" Daniel sobbed.
I rubbed his back chuckling a bit.
When he escaped form our hug, he said he needed to get back to class.
I said it was fine, and he exited out of the room and was replaced by Zane!
My face flushed a little when I saw him, but it quickly died down when I saw the worried look on him.
"Is it true? What they said about you and Ein?" Zane asked.
I sighed heavily, "Of course not!! I punched Ein in the jaw because he was making fun of my friend, none of what he said was true expect me punching him!" I said.
"I thought so.. you aren't the type yo do that at such a young age, Y/n. But I just needed clarification." Zane said with a sigh of relief.
I giggled and nodded.
He walked over to my side and coughed, clearing his throat.
"Come outside with me." He stated.
I arched my eyebrow and shrugged agreeing with him and following him outside.
He led me to the bleachers.
He told me to stay where I was, as he started to run up to the top.
He pulled a little remote out of his pocket and pressed a button making confetti shoot out and rain above us.
I giggled and twirled around in it.
He pressed another button making two small rocket ship like toys fly into the air above him and spell out,
'Date with me tonight?"
I smiled widely.
He pressed the last button making a balloon float down towards me with something on the end of the string.
I grabbed it, it was a box!
I opened the box and my eyes widened as pulled out, a gold necklace with a F/C gem stone.
(Reference picture!

)I gushed at it and soon Zane appeared in front of me, he put it on for me and asked, "You wanna go on a date with me tonight?" I giggled and nodded, I hugged him and nuzzled my face in the crook of his neck

)
I gushed at it and soon Zane appeared in front of me, he put it on for me and asked, "You wanna go on a date with me tonight?"
I giggled and nodded, I hugged him and nuzzled my face in the crook of his neck.
This was amazing, I don't know how he made those things spell that out in the air and where he got this necklace but...
It's beautiful.
To be continued...