Chapter 1

Your P.O.V.
I slipped my shoes on, shoved a pop tart in my mouth and ran out the door.
FINALLY!! This year has NO Asher. He is in college.. I'm surprised he got IN college!!
I ran to Zane's house but got stopped by Ein.
"Hey Y/n want to-" he started but I interrupted him,
"NO I HAVE TO GO BAI!!" I yelled and raced to Zane's house.
I waited by the door and it soon opened revealing Zane, Garroth and their younger brother Vlayd!
I tackled Zane with a hug. "I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!~" I yelled and hugged him tightly.
"I missed you too!" He chuckled and hugged me. We were still on the ground and I looked up to see Ein looking down confused.
I giggled holding Zane tightly in my death hug, "We should probably get to school." Zane managed to say.
I nodded and let go of him, I got up and dusted my pants off.
"You don't know how long I've wanted to do that!" I saw and hugged his arm as we walked to school, Ein walked with us looking curiously at us.
"Are you going to introduce me?" Zane asked looking at Ein, "Oh! That's Ein! Zane, Ein, Ein, Zane!" I said.
"You seem happier then usual.." Zane said, "well yeah!! YOUR BACK!!" I said and smiled warmly at Zane.
He chuckled, Ein shrugged and ran a head of us.
"Zane." I said, "Yeah?" He asked, "I missed you so much.. I was so lonely! Please don't leave meh again!" I pleaded.
He chuckled and nodded, we opened the doors to school getting looks, "Has your dad and mom been you know.." Zane said, "Sadly.." I said.
He sighed,
"L-let's just get our locker numbers." I said as we walked to the office.
We ended up with lockers right beside each other's.
I opened mine stuffing my bag in, Zane did the same with his stuff but with his locker of course.
I walked into class with him and we talked about our summers.
"My summer was boring! How was yours?" I asked Zane, "Eh, Garroth was annoying.. Vlayd was annoying.. the sun was annoying....." Zane said and we sat down at our desks.
The bell soon rang so now.. time to look at the clubs!
I never really had interest in these clubs....like.. AT ALL!!
We walked around taking glimpse at signs off clubs, but mostly catching up with each other.
"I've missed you so much! I said once again, he chuckled and hugged me.
~~TIME SKIP~~
He walked me home and we stopped at my door way, I sighed staring at my house.
"I'll see you tomorrow." Zane said, he pulled down his mask and kissed my cheek before heading to his house. I blushed and walked inside a beer bottle was thrown at my head, it shattered the glass sticking in my arm and leg.
I winced, "Where were you!?!" My dad shouted at me in a drunk tone.
"I was at school.." I mumbled, "Bull!" He yelled throwing a beer bottle, it missed me but still shattered.
"You need to get a job!!! Vivi's gone so you need to get one!" My father said drunkly.
I sighed and nodded. So.. I'll have to find a job..great!!!
"Hey sissy!" Cyrus said and jumped on my back, "Hey..Cy.." I said walking into the bathroom.
I grabbed the first aid kit and cleaned up the glass cuts.
Reminds me of Pet..
A tear fell but I wiped it away, I'm trying to stay strong for my younger brother. My sister Vivi is in college and Tom is in his own little world of his own. He is actually a demon.. it's weird but I love him anyway..
I got my pjs on and climbed into bed.
"Can I sleep with you tonight?" Cyrus asked in his pjs holding his little stuffed bear, I smiled and nodded.
He smiled back and climbed into bed under the covers.
I wrapped my arms around him and fell asleep.
~~TIME SKIP~~
I woke up to my brother still sound asleep. I kissed his fore head and carefully crawled out of bed.
I got my uniform on, the cuts still stung, but it was fine.. I got my shoes on.. hmm.. seems weird sense last year before Zane left we let Faith back into the woods.. it's more quiet. I shrugged and slipped my shoes on and ran out the door to Zanes house.
When I got there he just opened the door.
I smiled warmly, I told him that I had a few cuts so he shouldn't touch me.
He nodded and we walked to school.
"Hey Y/n!" I heard my name being called, I felt a hand on one of my cuts and I screamed, my cut blistering from the pain. No one was in the hallway, it was time for class.. I needed to get supplies for my next class.
"What did you do Ein!?!" I heard a girls voice. I turned around wincing at the pain still, it was who was it again?
Aphmoo? Aphmeow? Aphshoe?
No.. oh! Aphmau!!
I quickly turned around, " I have to go Ein!!" I said quickly and ran to the girls washroom.
I started at the mirror to see I had blood dripping from my arm.. i sighed and washed myself up.
"What are you doing with your life?" I asked myself looking in the mirror.
All I saw was an ugly girl.. a depressed ugly girl.. i punched the mirror making it shatter.
Now., I couldn't see the depressed, ugly girl.
I sighed and walked out of the bathroom glass still in my knuckles.
~~TIME SKIP~~
Zane and I's walk home was silent, he didn't ask me about my bleeding knuckles, or why I'm slumping more now.
We just said nothing, we got to my door he said bye and waved, I sighed about to walk inside but I decided, what's the point?
I shrugged and went to Zane and I's tree, I felt the tree with my hands were we ha dour first kiss.. I smiled remembering what it felt like,warm.. and Nice..
I looked at the world around me, maybe I should.. NO! I will NOT make the mistake Pet made! I WILL NOT!!
I stood proudly, I began singing, it just felt right.

I wasn't even going to sing that sing, I stopped confused..
Pets P.O.V DIDNT EXPECT THAT DID YA!?!?
"Like the ceiling can't hold ussss!" I sang finishing off my song.
I thanked everyone, I looked in my guitar case I got, one hundred dollars and two pieces of chewed up gum!
I smiled and took everything back to my apartment, wow a whole hundred bucks! I could order some pizza tonight for supper!
I smiled and dialed the number. That was the best song I did yet!
I smiled proudly, Y/n would be happy!
It's sad that I don't know my own sisters number.. last time I tried she yelled at me not knowing it was me and hung up...so... I'm not trying again!
Hey guys hope you enjoyed the first chapter!! AHHHHH!!!! XD if you did please leave a comment, go check out KikichanArtist books they are amazing!~ you can go check out my books if ya want too!
And remember STAY KAWAII-Pet~Senpai is out peace!