Proposal?- Hoseok

Proposal?- Hoseok

Y/N's POV

"Come on Hoseok." You said, since the two of you are the only ones left at the fance studio, you headed towards the door.

The lights went out and you let out a scream. Music started playing. You being startled, stepped backwards, "Hoseok.." You trailed off.

Lights turned on again and you see Hoseok at the middle of the dance floor, "We're done with practice come on.." You said to him.

"Just dance with me one more time." He begged and ran towards you, pulling you with him.

"But I''m exhausted.." You whined, "Have a seat then." And he pulled out a chair for you to sit on. You sat down and crossed your legs.

He began his routine for Puma from years ago.

You managed a smile from holding myself back from tearing up.

Hoseok really made it. He's a talented performer and he finally got his dream. And he's still going at it with fire.

Hobi ended his dance and breathed heavily.

After all these years, he did it perfectly.

The music changed and it played their song, Spring Day.

Your foot taps to the music as Hoseok dances passionately on the dance floor.

Hoseok was gliding onto the floor like he's on ice. It is majestic.

You applauded for him and the music changed again but this time it's one of BTS' songs, I Like It pt. 2.

You put my hand on my forehead and shook my head. Is this torture?! You asked yourself.

"Hang in there darling." Hoseok snarled at you, smirking. Your eyes shut itself, because you know you're about to get destroyed.

"Hoseok, what's the point of all of this?" You asked, uneasy. You opened one of your eyes, "Oh dammit." You muttered under your breath as Hoseok was hip thrusting, which was orginally one of the steps in the song.

"My boyfriend killed me." You mumbled.

When the music paused, the light of the dance studio disappeared once again.

"I did this.. why? Because I want your attention on me.. Why? Because I'm telling you right now that I'm really in love with you. I want to be the one who'll be holding your hand until our last dance. I want to be the one who'll be dancing with you until our last breath." Hoseok exclaimed in the dark.

The lights had returned and to see Hoseok kneeled down in front of you.

"Are you willing to be my partner until our final dance together, my love?"

You bit your lip, "Hoseok.." You cried out.

"Yes, I'll be there with you every step, every spin, and every jump." You managed to say, you both stood up and you immediately wrapped your arms around him. Hoseok held your hand and wore a ring on your ring finger.

Hoseok pecked a kiss on the tip of your nose which resulted you to giggle softly. He puts both of his arms on your waist and you laid your head on his chest, until the two of you ended up swaying to your own music, love.
.
.
.

I imagined this one legit arghhh!! imagine hoseok dancing for you ughh 😍😍😍

twitter: @typhoonamjoon

—Steffi x