Work Out- Jungkook, Jin, Jimin

WORK OUT- Jungkook, Jin, Jimin

Y/N's POV

I walked in the hotel's gym to get myselt have a bit of exercise. I rushed to the threadmill before other people can use it. I'm in a hurry, because I need to go accompany my friend to this concert, I was obviously forced, because I have no interest in attending concerts, since I'm a busy woman.

After running for 15 minutes on the threadmill, I brought myself in front of the mirror to do sit-ups. I was gaining a lot of stomach fats and to look decent to people I should be fit.

Executing 10 sit-ups, my body collapsed to the floor, I wasn't that fit to carry my own weig-

"You're doing it wrong." A mysterious guy appeared, he stood above me, his feet are both placed beside my defeated body.

"My name's Jungkook by the way, I just visited this country to do some important things." He said to me, I just nodded slightly, taking a good peek of his angelic face and well-toned body. He looks young but he has the right amount of muscle visible on his body. Right for his face.

"Oh, I'm Y/N, I'm here because I need to be with my friend later to this concert." I spoke, still on the floor, Jungkook sat at the end of my feet, and he suddenly looks up to me, his eyes blinking rapidly.

"Ah, I'm also going there later, with my friends, Jimin and Jin, over there." He said and pointed his finger on the two boys on the lifting their body on the bars at the other side of the gym room.

One is small but very muscular arms and the other one is tall but skinny with the right amount of muscle and fat with him. But both very good looking.

"Here." Jungkook held my knees and pulled them together, his hands holding them. "There, start doing the sit-ups." I nodded and did what he said.

My body slowly lifted itself up and both of my arms crossed on my chest, "You should start feeling pain on your stomach by now." Jungkook said and flashed me a toothy smile.

What a cutie.

I did 50 sit-ups all in all. Jungkook smiled at me one more time and he finally stood up, "Great job! Just keep it in mind that when you feel pain, it's working." He reminded me. I nodded, "Thanks, I guess I'll see you later." And I replied with a smile. He waved and went to his friends.

I sighed happily, pressing a towel on my face to remove sweat, and I walked out of the room to head on to the hotel's dance studio to finish my exercise.

I decided to do Zumba, since I can't dance professionally, except if I'm an idol or something, like whom my friend fangirls on.

I started to dance with a few adults and finished one song, but when the second song started, Jungkook and his two friends came in with four more people, the same age as the three of them.

All good-looking, I feel like my mouth is watering with saliva, and my eyes lightening up brighter than the sun.

What are they doing here?

They occupied the other half of the room while I and the others are on the other side resting.

Once the music played they started to dance, sing, & rap?

They are amazing.

Especially the rappers, the tongue mechanism is outstanding. The singers have angelic voices, included with Jungkook, Jimin, and Jin with another one with a very soulful voice.

Why are they doing this?

I was snapped out of my thoughts when one of them approached me and handed me a towel, "You look like you could use one. Don't let sweat dry your back, you'll get sick." My eyebrows raised, I can tell that this guy is very caring.

I gladly took the towel and muttered, "Thanks." He smiled and walked back to his friends, I assume who are very talented.

We continued to do Zumba and I can see some of them laughing towards me, I pout my lips in disappointment.

Am I that really bad of a dancer?

I sighed to myself and sat down at the corner of the room. It was the last song anyways.

One of them approached me with this wrinkled smile on his face and pulled me up with his muscular arms. The adults and his members already left the room.

"Excuse me?" I asked with raised eyebrows, "Hello, I'm Jimin. I saw that you're having troubles in dancing. I want to teach you." He replied, my eyes opened wide, and I gulped.

I suck.

"Come on." He said and we both went to the center of the dance studio.

Jimin made this short basic dance in front of me and I watch his body gracefully sway.

Until his finger pointed to me, "Repeat please." I scratched my head and did my best to follow the steps. I assume Jimin thinks I did good because he gave me a thumbs up.

"Just let your body be free from stiffness, have confidence, and have fun." He smiled, "Thank you Jimin." I said.

"Another one?" Jimin insisted, I shrugged my shoulders and nodded. He did another move.

I followed but failed.

Jimin went behind me and adjusted my hands and feet to their right positions, he is very near my neck that I can feel his breath.

He gave me a pat on the back, "Ther-" but he was interrupted in speaking when one of his friend's head was showed on the dance studio door.

"Oy Jimin! It's time to go." He said and Jimin glance at me, "Bye bye." He cheerfully said and he ran to the door, with his friend who slapped him on his shoulder and muttered a very unusual word, "Pabo, Jimin." And with that they finally disappeared.

I took a deep breath and decided to get myself ready for tonight's concert.

------------------------------------------------------

"Why did you have to choose VIP standing? It's very rowdy here. It'll be a total chaos here." I complained to her,"Oh shut up, it's a once in a lifetime experience." Stefanie hit me on the chest and faced the stage again.

We're very near the stage. Only a barricade is separating us.

The lights went out and a familiar tune of intro started to play on stage, everyone who's surrounding me is screaming and squealing loudly. Once a spotlight pointed at 7 Korean men on stage, I feel like my chest would stop beating.

"I need you girl.."

Jungkook, Jimin, and Jin?

.
.
.

Hi it's me!! Steffi! As you can see my username is not bangtan related, because my main fandom is 5SOS, but BTS dragged me lol so I did this dedicated for all the Armys all around the world!

I felt very welcome when I joined and tomorrow I'll be buying my ticket for Wings Tour Manila! 😍 I'm going on both days because I don't want to miss the opportunity.

So hi! Please be easy on me lmao

~Steffi xo