Proposal?- Seokjin

Proposal?- Seokjin

Y/N's POV

"I'm sorry." Seokjin apologises.
"How can you do that to me?" You asked Jin, tears brimming at the corner of your eyes.

"I'm sorry, you don't deserve someone like me. I will leave you for your own good." He said to you finally, his eyes watering as well.

"Just go, Seokjin." And with that he left your apartment.

You broke down and fell onto the floor.

No matter how much you love the person, you have to let go in order to be free.

You burried your head onto your knees as you whimpered in pain.

Why would he cheat on you? You ask yourself. That's not the Seokjin that everyone knows or at least no one knows who the real him is.

You wiped the tears off your face and sat there thinking.

What have you done wrong? Aren't you enough for him?

Negative thoughts running around your head in circles.

"I shouldn't weep because I am a diamond that shines even covered with dirt." You said to yourself.

You stood up and went to the bathroom to fix my face. You stared at yourself in front of the mirror, shocked in horror, from your horrible appearance after shedding tears for a guy who lied about caring for you.

"I wonder what's in the fridge, my ex should have bought wonderful food in there before confessing how shitty he is." You sarcastically said to yourself.

You walk back to the kitchen and opened the refrigerator. Your eyes widened with what you have seen.

A tray full of pink cupcakes that has all the letters on the question, "Will you marry me?"

"What kind of trickery is this?" You asked yourself, starting to cry all over again.

"Was he going to propose to me but he cheate-"

"What did the snake say when she was asked to be married?" I turn around quickly to see Seokjin, smiling at you.

"Get out of this apartment now! How did you get in?!" You screamed hitting him on the chest with all your might but he just returned you with a tight hug.

"I have a spare key." He said made the duckface.

You wanted to slap him right then and there.

How dare he?

"What did the snake say when she was asked to be mar-" You cut him off, "You cheated on me! And with who? My bestfriend! And she cheated on who? Jung Hoseok, your bestfriend! You two are absur-" You were cut off with his lips on top of yours.

"That was part of the plan of this whole thing. You know how dumb and stupid I am willing to do such things for you right? I'm sorry, my love." Jin said, his lips pressed into a thin line, intently looking at you.

You stayed silent with what he said. Because you know yourself that he is right.

"What was your question again?" You sneakily asked him, his lips forms into a wide smile, "What did the snake say when she was asked to be married?" He told me once again.

"She said, yessssssss." You said, dragging the letter S on the word.

"I guess, I'm marrying you then." You said to him and he carried you, spinning you around on the air, with you squealing.

Once he put you down, he said, "Saranghaeyo." And inserted the ring on your ring finger.

"Saranghaeyo, Seokjin." You spoke and you and him shared another sweet kiss.

B O N U S

"Your acting was real good by the way, the lines weren't just.. accurate?" You commented, Seokjin pouted, "I tried."

You smiled, "I know and you always do that's why you have time to improve." Seokjin gave you a soft kiss on the cheek, "I'm marrying the right girl."
.
.
.

follow me on Twitter! @typhoonamjoon 💖 talk to me there!! 😍😚

—Steffi x