32

"Oh shit, I forgot my purse," Marinette ran back to the house .

She entered the living room to see Nathaniel sobbing on the floor. She ran to his side, wrapping her arms around his fragile body, "Nathaniel! What's wrong?"

Nathaniel wiped his eyes, "Oh, M-Marinette, ... nothing, I-I'm fine."

She put her hands on both sides of his face, making him look at her, "Nathaniel, don't lie. What's wrong?"

He looked down, "I - you - nothing."

"Nathaniel, is this because I'm getting married?" Marinette asked.

He stayed silent.

"Nathaniel, I — I'm sorry I'm hurting you. I don't know what to do to make it better! I owe you so much and —"

She was cut off by Nathaniel's lips on hers.

"Marinette what's ... what the fuck?" Adrien shouted, entering the room.

The two pulled apart, "Adrien, I can explain."

"There's no need to explain," He glared at Nathaniel, "Plagg, claws out!"

"Adrien! No!" Marinette shouted, standing protectively in front of Nathaniel.

"Get out of the way, Marinette. I'm gonna turn him to ash!" He yelled.

"You'll do no such thing! Nathaniel meant no harm!" Marinette snapped.

"I won't ask again! Move!" He growled, stepping closer.

"Tikki, spots on!" Marinette called, transforming.

Ladybug stood in front of Nathaniel, swinging her yoyo aggresively, "Adrien, leave! Go take a walk or something! But you're not hurting him!"

Adrien took a deep breath, "Plagg, claws in."

He glared at the two and left the house slamming the door. Marinette detranformed and turned to face Nathaniel, "What the fuck?"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I just - I needed to kiss you, one last time," He cried.

"Hey, no. Don't cry, I'm - I'm not mad, honest. I just - why?" Marinette hugged him.

"I love you, Marinette. And you know this. And I just, I love you. Maybe you, maybe you should move out. It'd be for the best. You and Adrien should live togehter. Without me interferring like this," He hugged her back, burying his face in the crook of her neck.

"Nathaniel, there's something I need to confess," Marinette sighed, pulling away, "I'm not a hundred percent sure on my love for Adrien."

"What?" His eyes widened slightly.

"I think I might be slightly in love with you too," She stared at her shoes. 

***
I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANY SHIT, UNDERSTAND?