27

"There's no way you and Adrien had sex. You can barely speak to him!" Alya jumped up.

"It's a little complicated but it's true. Adrien and I are having a baby and we're keeping it. There's nothing you can say to make me change my mind about it. Him and I have been arguing about and it almost broke us up and we're finally on common ground. If I even bring up giving the baby away again, he'll flip," Marinette replied.

"You're sure about this? You're ready to be a mother?" Alya asked, calming down.

"Alya, all Adrien's ever wanted was a family and all I've ever wanted was to make Adrien happy. This is how I can do that. And I want this too," She stood up, standing in front of her best friend.

"And he's not blackmailing you? You're saying this on your own free will?" She asked, sighing.

"Yes, Alya. I really want this. And I really want you to be happy for me," Marinette smiled.

"I am, Marinette. I really am," Alya grinned, pulling her best friend in for a hug.

"What were you doing here anyway?" Marinette inquired, accepting her embrace.

"Nathaniel wasn't here today, so I brought him his homework," She answered, pulling away.

"He wasn't there? But I saw him leave this morning?" Marinette raised a brow.

"Yeah, he wasn't. Neither was Adrien," She added.

"He had to of been," She mumbled, taking out her phone, "Nathaniel!"

Nathaniel came out to the living room, "What's up, Mari?"

"Have you seen Adrien today?" She asked, dialing his number, "And where did you go this morning?"

"Uh, it's a surprise," Nathaniel shoved his hands in his pockets.

"A surprise?" She repeated, setting her phone down after being sent to voicemail, "Spill."

"I can't. Adrien'll kill me," Nathaniel stepped back.

"Spill or your blood will," Alya threatened.

"He's throwing you a baby shower!" Nathaniel squealed as Adrien walked in.

"You weren't supposed to tell her!" Adrien shouted.

"A baby shower?" Marinette's eyes teared up.

"It's the least I could do for you," He smiled, hugging her.

"You're the sweetest," Marinette burried her head in his chest.

"Anything for my fiance," Adrien chuckled.

"Excuse me!" Alya screamed.

"Oh shit, not again," Marinette muttered.

"Fuck, Alya what are you doing here?" Adrien's eyes widened.

"Kicking your ass!" She yelled.