23

"He won't answer any of my calls!" Marinette threw her phone on the bed. 

"Marinette, stress isn't good for the baby!" Tikki landed on her holder's shoulder. 

"I don't care about the baby! I just want my boyfriend to pick up his damn phone!" Marinette screamed. 

"If I'm more important than the baby, why won't you listen to what I want." Adrien crossed his arms as he leaned against the door frame. 

"Adrien," She whispered. 

"Hey," He smiled weakly. 

"What are you doing here?" She bit her lip.

"I hate the way we ended things. I came to apologize. I am mad that you're not keeping it, but you're right. We're 15 and in high school. We're still kids ourselves. How could we raise one? And it's your body. It's still inside you, so you should get to decide what happens to it. I'll support you because I love you, but I won't be happy about it." 

"Adrien -" 

"I've told everyone at school that you're visiting your grandfather in China and that you won't be back for a while. Your parents also believe you are there because I told them I sent you to China as a model for my father. So, basically, you're covered." 

"Adrien -" 

"I won't be able to visit you much because of it, but I'll try. Nathaniel's agreed to let me hire a caretaker for you so he can still attend school. The caretaker will be legally bonded to keeping your pregnancy a secret."

"Adrien-"

"And finally. Marinette, I'm sorry. I love you."

"Adrien!" 

"What?" 

"I'm keeping the baby." 

What's up bitches?
I'm back!!
So so sorry for the long ass wait but I managed to get a life and have been busy.
Also I have had no inspiration for a long time.
Please go follow my instagram btw: chxtismybxe
I post photography so if you like that, check it out.
Okay, byeee