17

~8 Weeks Later~

Marinette placed a hand on her bump as she stared in the mirror. The tight blue dress showing her pregnancy. "I can't wear this. You know that," Marinette sighed.

"I know. I just wanted to see you wear something not baggy," Nathaniel smiled. 

She removed the dress and put on his shirt, for her's were to form fitting. She slid on her black shorts and walked into the living room, laying on the couch. 

"He's called you like 800 times." Nathaniel sat on the chair across from her.

"So?" Marinette pulled out her phone and read the messages he sent.

"So you should call him back."

"Why? He's the one that wanted to break up. I'm just the one that did it."

"Marinette. Call him back." 

"I don't want to."

"Call him back or I'm kicking you out." Nathaniel stood and went to the kitchen.

"Ugh fine," She scrolled her contacts and tapped his name.

"Oh my god, Marinette. Listen I'm really sorry. Please forgive me. I miss you. I overreacted. If you don't want to tell me that's fine." Chat rushed. 

"I ... miss you too. But you don't want secrets. And all I have is secrets."

"Princess, I don't care. I just want you back. I'm truly lost without you." 

"Sorry Chat. I just don't know if I can." She hung up and walked into her room. 

"How'd it go?" Nathaniel grinned, leaning on the door frame.

"Horrible. He wants to get back together but I don't know if I want to." Marinette buried her face in her pillow.

"Trust me. You do," Nathaniel laughed, "It's me that doesn't want you together."