Chapter 14: A Chance (Edited)

You tough it would be the end, huh? Well it's not :D This NightOwl strikes again! Thank you all who enjoy reading this story! Really appreciate it! Sorry for the grammar mistakes and typos!

You felt like falling, but really slowly. 'Where.... Am I?' you asked yourself, as you kept falling.

 Am I?' you asked yourself, as you kept falling

'Is this... Water...!?' you wanted to open your mouth and swim up, but before that, a voice interrupted you.

"Where you going to go if you are dead, my dear?" a voice said as your eyes looked around the empty water.

'Who is that!?' you practically screamed in your mind.

The water turned red and you saw a huge things coming your way. It was a red monster looking at you. Well you guess it looked at you.

" I am Chi, it's a pleasure (Name)" it's hand reaches you and now you were sitting in it's palm

"You can go back to life or fall down, where you will rest in peace"

'I can go back!?' the creature nod it's head. "But there will be consequences, depending on what you choose" 'Tell me them!'

"You can rest in peace and be with your family, or go back to life, but have amnesia"

Your eyes went wide.

'But in time... I... I can remember something!? Right!?' the creature laughed.

"Only if the person will help you remmember, every single thing you did, but that person has to be a soul mate my dear...."

Two portal looking gates appeared. You looked at the creature and it looked at you.

"Choose wisely, dear, because there will be consequences..."

"I choose.... To go back!" the being sigh. "I knew that will happen... So I, Chi, guardian of the unknown, will guide you in life" you looked confused at it.

"You grandmother saved me when I was in the human realm, she said, if anything would happen to you, let her have a chance... But I'm afraid without any conditions or so, you can go back, so amnesia is the best I got..."

"What about my quirk!?" it looked at you. "Are you stupid!? You wanna be Quirkless? It could altern you or so, we can't risk that my dear"

"I see... Then fine! Amnesia then!" "Then.... Of to the living we go" and with that, every turned black.