Chapter 1: The Start (Edited)

"Creepy!" 

"I know!" 

"Eeew, he collects hands!" A bunch of kids were surrounding one lonely boy who was about to cry.

"What's going on here?" A soft voice called out. 

"Uwah! It's (L/N)!" 

"Let's not starts fights with her, let's go!" The mean kids left and now it was just the lonely boy and the mysterious girl. 

"U-uh..." 

"Hi-ya! I'm (L/N) (Y/N)!" The short, (H/C) haired girl smiled. 

"Shimura... Tenko..." The boy looked away from the girl. 

"Awe! Don't trust those rumors! I wanna be friends! Uwah! You collect hands? Cool!" The bluish grey haired boy was shocked that she didn't make fun of him. 

"C-cool?" The girl nodded, "Yeah!! I mean it's your hobby, what's wrong with that? Ne, can I call you Tenko?" The boy nodded slowly with a shy smile. 

"Hey! You can call me (Y/N) then! Now!" She stood up. "Let's go!" She held her hand open for him to grab, but the boy shook his head and looked away. 

"My quirk... It could harm you.” He murmured, afraid of hurting the girl who saved him. 

"Hahaha!" Yet to his surprise, the little girl started laughing. "You won't, trust me! My quirk dosen't allow any quirk to work on me. So, grab my hand already!" The boy hesitated for a bit, but grabbed her hand. He was shocked to see he didn't hurt her. "Trust me now?" He looked at the smiling girl and smiled too. 

"Gaaah! It's stuck!" The female started to tear up. "Tenkoooo, what we will do now?" The girl look at Tenko. The boy stayed quiet and started to go near the tree. With his touch the tree was basically gone.

"Wow! That's so cool! You got the ball too!" 

The boy was holding the ball just with both hand's four fingers. "We-we're friends, right?" She smiled. "Teeenkooooo!" she hugged the boy and he tensed up. "You finally admitted that we are friends!" She laughed and he laughed along with her. 

"Bye-bye, Tenko! See you tommorow!" The girl hugged him and smiled. "See you!" Both children went on their separate ways. 

"Ready to go play Tenko!?" 

"Yeah!" 

"Let's play hide and seek!" 

"Mhm!" 

"Wanna play tag?" 

"Tag?" 

"You never play it?" 

"No..." 

"Don't worry Tenko! Let's play it then!" 

Day after day, the two children grew closer and closer. But on one certain day, everything changed. 

"T-tenko!" She cried."I'm s-sorry!" The girl was hugging her friend. 

"It's alright. It is just for 2 weeks, you'll come back!" 

She sniffed and smiled. "Yeah! You're right! Wait for me, Tenko!" He smiled. 

"I'll be waiting!" 

On that day, she left. On that day, Tenko lost his parents, because they left him. 

He was crying, but no one cared to help, just this mysterious person. On that day, Tenko was known as Shigaraki Tomura. That's when he started to hate heroes. 

He was sad that even after 2 weeks she didn't come back. He thought of possible events that might have happened, but he couldn't believe it. 

The (L/N) Family stayed in a different country, far away from Japan. (Y/N) was really sad that she couldn't see Tenko and hoped that he was alright.

"Mommy, why did we leave? Why don't we go back?" The short girl asked her mother. 

"Well, your father found a better job, so that's why we are living here. Now, go outside and make some friends!" The girl looked down and went outside. She didn't like it here. She wanted to see Tenko again. 

Tenko became cold and darker while (Y/N) became warmer and lighter. They became quite the opposite of each other, but their thoughts were still of them both meeting once again. 

But little did they know that they we're going to meet each other once again. For fate will bring them back together.