Chapter 6: Date? (Edited)

"Aizawa-san..." you looked dead serious at him.

You hug him "Please gooooo!" he had an irk mark. "For the 10th time, no.." he tried to get you off of him. "But I like bunnies and you like cats! Come on!" you smiled at him. "no, go ask All Might or Present Mic or someone else!" and with that he walk off. "Hmpft"

"Is something the matter Munity?" a voice asked behind you. You turned around and saw All Might.

"Aizawa-san won't go to this one cafe restaurant who has bunnies and cats!" you frowned. He looked around and the back at you. "I can go! I like bunnies! Just in my weak form...If that's okay with you?" he scratched his neck.

"Yes! Fine by me! After school let's go home, change and go!" you said excited. All Might only nod.

After school you went home and got changed.

Walking to the meeting place you saw All Might. "Hey! Sorry if you waited long!" "Nah, I just got here!" you both laughed.

"So, how should I call you? I mean, in public and stuff" "By my name, duh! Yagi Toshinori" he smiled. You laughed "Alrighty, let's go!"

Walking side by side and laughing you finally reached the place.

A cat maid lead you too your table and asked what would you want.

Taking your order she walked off.

"Really? Champagne?" You nod and smiled. "Yeah, our work is hard anyways, plus she said another waiter will bring us our order"

A few minutes passed and a waiter reach your table. "Your champagne" looking at the waiter you smirk. "So this is where you work, huh, Kuroo?"

 "So this is where you work, huh, Kuroo?"

An irk mark appeared on Kuroo. "Out of all people, you are here" he sigh.

"Anyways, here your champagne for your date!" you and Yagi blushed. "This is not a date!" you glared "This is just a friendly night out" Yagi added. "Yeah, yeah, well I'm off to bring you the rest of your order" And with that Kuroo left.

"Friend of yours?" He looked at you. "Yeah, that was Kuroo, my friend" you laughed. "I'm here with your oder" Kuroo smirk. "See you around!" he smiled "Yeah, you too!"

"Huh, this does feel like a date" you giggle, but Yagi only blushed. "Yeah..." walking around in a comfortable quiet you both smiled.

Meanwhile Shigaraki wasn't himself when he saw you with another guy. He become more aggressive.

Lying in his bed he tought of you. 'Your smile, your eyes, your personality... Your everything! I miss you (Y/N), I need you!' he glared. "I'm going to make you mine..." he whisper glared.

Then a thought hit him. Putting on a creepy smiled he smirk. "Just you wait (Y/N)..." he started to softly laugh.

You sneezed. "You got a cold? I should bring you home then!" Yagi panicked, but you only laugh "Thanks! I can't miss the sport festival after all!" you smile and let All Might lead you home.

But you knew you didn't catch a cold, someone was thinking about you.

'Tenko... It's you, isn't it?' you looked at the sky full of stars.

"Girls, I'm back!" you said while taking off your shoes.

"Sooo, how's your date?" you blushed. "JULIA!" You screamed as you started to chase her. She was laughing and shouting. "(Y/N) was on a date!" Sophia only sigh. "Idiots..." she mumble.