Chapter 11: Failed (Edited)

"So, they went to capture Bakugou?" you asked a bit confused. "Yeah, it be good if he join us" Shigaraki said sipping his drink.

You laughed. "Oho oho! I gotta see this! Bakugou Katsuki! Like hell he'll join. Trust me I teached those brats and Bakugou was one who is really hard to convince and be working together!"

"Is it?" All for One asked. You nod. "Meh, worth a try" You sighed. "You will be screwed"

"What do you mean by that Munity?" Kurogiri asked. "That kid has guts and let's just say he dosen't like talking..." you said as you sipped your tea. You felt your phone buzzing and you excuse yourself.

You
Person
Extra

Hello?
(Name!) the heck are you!? Julia is sobbing like a baby here!
(Nameeee)!!!! Come back!!!
Sorry, sorry!
Are you alright!?
I'm fine, don't worry about it. Just some stuff came up...
Are you sure!?
(NAMEEE)!!!
Yeah..
Okay, stay safe, love you!
I will, love you girls!

Hanging up you sigh. 'If they found out, they would be furious.'

You heard a lot of footsteps, so you came back to the main room.

You saw Toga, Dabi, Twice and everyone else. You looked and saw Bakugou was tied up in the chair.

"We captured him! ~" Toga smiled. You smiled back and high five her. "Nice job!" "So, like, we gotta wait till he wakes up?" Dabi asked scratching his head. "It seem so!" You looked at Dabi.

"Or we can wake him up! Oh. Oh! Can I stab him? Pretty please? ~" Toga grin sadisticly. You sigh. "I'm going for a little walk.." Walking outside you heard Shigaraki yelling at Toga.

You were standing on one of the buildings, looking at the stars in the sky, until you saw familiar people walking toward the building. 'Heroes!'

With a loud bang the building's roof collapsed. " SHIT!" You landed on the ground.

"The fuck?!" "Munity!?" you looked and saw All Might. "All Might..." you backed away.

"Sorry I'm late! You failed me once again Shigaraki... But you will learn from your mistakes" said a deep voice. Everyone gasp. "Sensei..." Shigaraki whispered. "All for One..."

All Might and All for One started a heated battle. "You have to go Shigaraki, sorry" with that Shigaraki disappeared. He took a glance at you and you felt in a warp gate. You were badly injured.

"Munity-chan! Are you okay?" Toga hugged you. "Yeah... Just injured..." Shigaraki got closer to you and hugged you. "Glad you are okay...." he whispered. You smiled "You too..." "Seems our plan failed" Kurogiri said "It seem..."

Yeah, I kind off skipped the fight here... 😅 😅 😅 Sorry for the typos and grammar mistakes!