Chapter 2: Excuse Me (Edited)

"I can't believe we're going to Japan! Hell yeah!" A tall albino girl shouted as she jumped in the air. 

"Don't be so loud! We are in public, and you are giving me a headache!" Another girl, a bit shorter than the albino, glared.

The (H/C) hair female was laughing a little as her two best friends argued.

"(Y/N)! Stop Sophia! She doesn't know when to chill! It's like she has a stick up her ass!" 

"My God! Shut up with your foul mouth! It's inappropriate! There are children here!"

"Julia, Sophia is right, there are children here, so stop" (Y/N) laughed a bit. 

"Thank you, (Y/N)! Look at (Y/N)! You could learn from her on how not to act so idiotic, Julia!" Sophia was scolding Julia. 

"Hey, girls! Our plane about to leave! Let's go!" (Y/N) smiled as the three went to board the plane.

"Finaly we've found our seats! Now I can sleep!" Julia smirked as she sat down and got comfy. 

"Idiot..." Sophia mumbled as she glared at the albino girl. 

"Sophia, we should rest to, it will take hours 'till we get there" The bluish purple haired girl smiled at her friend and nodded "I suppose you are right"

Julia Beilschmidt and Sophia Edelstein, (Y/N)'s best friends who are the total opposites of each other, but (Y/N) found it amusing as both of her friends argued over trivial and silly things.

"So much... PEOPLE! LIKE FUCKING DAMN!" Julia screamed as she looked around. 

"Don't act like a kid, you idiotic albino!" Sophia, once again, glared at Julia.

"(Y/N)! Hey! What's with that look!?" Julia questioned. 

"Nostalgic feeling." She simply answered. 

"This IS (Y/N)'s home country after all" Sophia crossed her arms. 

"Okay, let's go to our house now, yeah? Before you start arguing again." (Y/N) laughed and they both nodded.

"Wowza! This is our house!?" 

"Well yeah!" 

"Please, you two, don't act like kids" Julia and (Y/N) laughed at Sophia, after all, she was the mom of the group.