Chapter 8: Hosu City Disaster (Edited)

Again it's night and I'm doing a chapter! This NightOwl is doing a chapter for you people! Hope you enjoy!

"My off day is amazing! Even though the kids are doing their internship, I can relax in Hosu City!" you smiled as you walked around.

Walking around all day you enjoy the quietness here.

Hours passed and you saw it was getting darker so you slowly made your way to the train stasion.

When you were walking you suddenly heard loud screams and explosion.

"What the!?" you saw another Noumu fly by and you saw an old hero thst helped you trained when you were a bit younger.

"Grand Torino!? The fuck?!" you screamed as you saw him flying.

"(L/N)-Sensei!" you heard a familiar voice. Turning around you saw Midoriya. "Midoriya! We need to help! Are you with Grand Torino?" you asked and he nod. You sight.

"Good thing I'm in my hero outfit. Now address me as Munity and I'll be address you as...." you looked at him "Oh! Uh, Deku!" you nob. "Alright! Let's go!"

"Munity!" "What is it Deku!?" you asked as you were running and jumping trough rooftops.

"The Hero Killer!" He screeched as he attacked the hero killer. "Deku!" you screamed.

But something else cached your eye. Two persons that were standing and watching all this chaos.

You saw fire and ice, knowing that it was Todoroki you shouted. "Will you'll be okay here?! I have to go help the others! There are more Noumus!" "We'll be fine Munity! Please call back up!" Todoroki shouted, you were about to leave, but saw them all paralyzed.

"Like hell on my watch!" you screamed as you jumped from the roof and kicked the hero killer Stain in the face. You slowly dropped to the ground as you saw you been cut.

"What the!?" "Europe's hero Munity... You are a true hero... Having fate in everyone and helping everyone in need...But the fake ones has to be dyed in blood!" he charged at the kids, but Midoriya and Iida quickly finished them.

"We should get the weapons off of him!" Midoriya suggested. "Alright! I have to help, so you be good!" They all nob. And you rushed to the tops of the buildings.

Reaching the building you wanted too, you sigh. "So it's your doing huh...?" you looked sadly at them, more specific at him. The one and only Shigaraki Tomura.

He frozen in place. '(Y/N).. I'm sorry forgive me, but I do what I must...'

"Shigaraki Tomura I'll take care of this hero" Kurogiri started, but got quicly cut. "No, don't.. She won't attack.." he sight turning around. "I want awnsers and you better give it to me Shigaraki..." you said as you looked at him.

"Alright! What there is you want my dear (Y/N) " "Why...? Why you have to turn out like this... What happened on that fucking damn day!" you screamed as tears started to fall down your cheeks.

He slowly walks to you and cleans your tears with his thumbs. "When you left on that day... My parents ditched me, no one helped me nor heroes... From that day I started to despise heroes and then he came, the one who took me under his wing..." he said looking you straight in the eyes.

You hugged him. "I'm sorry... My parents found a job there so that's why we didn't came back.... I... I was so sad and depressed... Because, I couldn't see you... I tried my best to convince them to come back, but everything failed... I... I couldn't stop thinking about you all these years... Tenko... I miss you so much that it hurts... "you cried more. He hugged you tightly" I miss you too (Y/N)... " you moved his masked a bit up and kiss him.

He was surprised, but quickly kissed back. Kurogiri didn't knew what to do so he interrupted " Ahem, the Noumus been defeated" pulling away you sigh

"You better flee" you started "Why... Can't you come with us?" "Here's my new number, call me sometime, I might come to visit you, Tenko..." you smiled as you vanished. "Let's go Kurogiri"

"This is crime, but oh well! " you broke in the TV stasion. You got the footage and deleted it. "I still gotta keep my reputation!" you smiled as you went home.

"Tomura, you seem to be happy?" his Sensei questioned a bit confused, but Shigaraki didn't said anything and went to his room.

"Kurogiri what happened?" "It seems that Shigaraki Tomura amd Munity are childhood friends and seems they have feelings for each other since they shared a kiss in front of me on the roof.." Kurogiri awkwardly shifted. "I see..."