Chapter 13: Death Of A Love One (Edited)

I know short, it's night time as usual :D so I made a new chapter! Sorry for the grammar mistakes and typos!

"Okay, so Overhaul is coming..." The League of Villains we're discussing that they should be alliances with the yakuza. But a certain female had doubts.

'I.... I can't seem to tell them the truth... No (Name), be strong, stay strong'

"Ne, Munity-chaaaan! Let's go for a walk!" the (hair colour) girl looked at the crazy blonde and smiled. "Okay"

Going outside they stood still. "Is... Something wrong, Toga-chan?" "Munity-chan.... What are you hiding? There is something you're not telling us, am I right? " 'she catching up!'

"Yeah... It's hard to tell this..." Toga looked sadly at the taller female. "What is it? You can tell me!"

"Toga... I'm dying..." you looked down. The crazy blondie looked at the female, confused. "What... Do you mean?" you looked up at the short female.

"Toga... When I was still a hero... Nighteye, he... Said I'm going to die soon... That I don't have much to live... My disease is getting worse by days..."

You started to cry as Toga panicked. She hated when you cried. It hurts her too.

"Why else would I be stupid and join you? It's true I love Shigaraki, but I can't... I can't tell him that today I'll-" you gasp and covered your mouth, crying.

Toga's eyes went wide. "Are you...... Going to die today??" Toga began tearing up. You nod and start crying more. She hugged you. "Please Mutiny-chaaan.... Don't... Don't leave us!" Toga cried in your shoulder as you did as well.

Little did the females knew. Dabi heard it all. It's true he cared for the female, (Name) was like an older siblings to him, to Toga aswell. Dabi knew it was going to effect Shigaraki the most so he sigh and went to tell everyone.

"YOUR LYING! I DON'T BELIEVE YOU!" Dabi told the rest what he heard and Shigaraki didn't gave one fuck about it, he freaking went berserk.

"Shi-Shiharaki! Calm yourself!" Kurogiri tried his best to calm him down.

Toga and (Name) came inside and saw the chaos that Shigaraki made.

"It's true..." (Name) said sadly. "No... (Name)... Please, just a bit longer... Stay a bit longer with us ...with me.. " Shigaraki hugged (Name) as she sigh.

"GROUP HUG!" Toga yelled and everyone joined the hug. But they didn't knew, that the process was almost done.

"Everyone.... Thank you!" you said as you closed your eyes and took the last breath. Only hearing screaming and something shaking you. This was it, before everything went black.

Day passed, days turn into weeks, weeks into months. U. A. Finally found out about (Name) 's death.

Julia and Sophia hear it too. The both females were depressed. Julia didn't even drink beer, instead she cried and Sophia only lied down and cried, it was hard for them to admit it, to believe it, that they're friend is dead.

U. A.'s class 1-A was sad that the best person they met died, they couldn't believe it. It was hard for the staff too. Nezu didn't even talk much, All Might was stressed more, Present Mic and Midnight weren't so hype anymore...

Kuroo and Oikawa heard it too, they heard the news from Julia and Sophia. They were sad that they're best friend and crush died.

All people that met (Name), known as Munity, was sad. She was everyones sunshine afterall...