Chapter 10: Why? (Edited)

A new chapter! And I didn't do it at the middle of the night! 😅 Sorry for the typos and grammar mistakes!

"What?! Impossible!" Present Mic shouted as he jumped from his seat. "I know this sounds unbelievable, but Munity, betrayed us..." Midnight sigh looking down sadly.

"Now, now, you said that Munity betrayed us, can you please explain how?" Principal Nezu smiled looking at Midnight from his seat. She nob and stared explaining.

""Munity?" I said as I saw her "Midnight?!" she looked uneasy. She was with Shigaraki after all!

"Munity! That's Shigaraki! Move aside!" I said as I was about to get ready to attack, but she stood in front of me. "Don't ....I..." she didn't said anything "I'm sorry!" she said.

"Huh!?" she quickly looked at Shigaraki and whispered something.

"Munity!? What's going on?!" I shouted as a warp gate appeared and Shigaraki started going in it. She gave me a weak smile, before saying "Betrayal..." and she disappeared along with the warp gate.

I couldn't believe that she, out of all people, betrayed me and the rest of the heroes.!""

Midnight finished, small tears forming in her eyes.

"Shigaraki must planned something, if Munity didn't resort to fighting!" All Might said worried. "Could it be that maybe he threatened her or something?" Snipe said as he looked at Nezu.

"It may be that she didn't had a choice!" Thirteen said. "We need to contact her somehow and declare a explanation" Cementoss said. Everyone nob in agreement.

"Munity... Such a pleasure that you will be joining us!" you knew that voice all to well. It was All for One talking through the TV. "Such a surprise!" he laughed.

"It was my own decision" you said firmly. "Well, I know about your and Tomura's relationship, so it was that one of you choose sides, never I thought that you, Munity, will be joining us!" you smirk "What can I said, people do stupid things for love!" you all laughed "True..."

"We can't reach her! What sorcery is this ?" Present Mic screamed in frustration.

"We try everything, but couldn't reach her..." All Might sigh.

"I'm going out" EaraserHead said walking out. "How can you walk out like that in this situation!?" he smirk "I have a plan on how to reach her" and with that he walk out.

"I'm going for a walk!" you said as you walked out. "Alright!" Shigaraki said smiling under his mask.

You were running around on top of the buildings. 'I need more training!' you sigh.

You stopped on one of the buildings and sat down. "Damn it! I need more energy if I need to jump building from building!" you laughed. "You already have enough energy" you gasp, standing, you turned around.

"Aizawa...." "Why?" he said walking closer to you. "Why did you betrayed us?" you looked down in shame. "I..." you wanted to say something, but couldn't.

Aizawa's stare never left you. 'Damn it, how am I supposed to say that I love a villain! A VILLAIN!'

"I betrayed you because..." you looked at him "I love Shigaraki!" Aizawa's eyes widened as you quickly ran away. Disappearing from his sight.

He stood there, dumbfounded. Only thinking, how did you, Munity, Europe's No. 1 fell for a villain? Not to mention, Shigaraki himself!