Chapter 3: U.A.'s Offer And Uninvited Guests (Edited)

"Well, we're here!"

"Thank Sophia for giving me a ride here!" (Y/N) smiled as she exited the car.

"No problems, if anything happens, give me a call!" Sophia smiled and drove away. (Y/N) sighed and stares at the gates of U.A.

'Wow, the paparazzi sure want those interviews.' The female thought as she looked around.

"Hey there! You must be (L/N) (Y/N)!" She turned to the unfamiliar voice and saw Present Mic.

"O-oh, yes!" He smiled "Then let's go! The principal is waiting for ya!" Walking alongside President Mic they entered U.A. Chatting around and laughing at each joke, they got along pretty well.

"Well, we're here!" He announced. Walking into the office she bowed.

"Pleasure to meet you, Principal Nezu!"

"Likewise, Miss (L/N)!" Both of them shook hands. "Now please sit down, Eraserhead, you can go back to your class!" The principal smiled and the tall male just hummes in response as he left.

"Now, tea?" You hesitated and agreed.

"Now, as I know, your quirk is pretty powerful!"

"Oh, no, I'm not that powerful, Mr. Nezu." She laughed nervously.

"But you are! You are immune to quirks and you combat skills are really admirable! Some Pro Heroes said it themselves, that you, Miss (L/N) would be a powerfull ally for the heroes!" You were quite shock of his words. "You see, the villains are targeting U.A., more specifically, All Might." This got you curious.

"Go on..."

"Seems other people's quirk doesn't affect you and seems you can turn off their quirks, you are pretty powerful, so we would like you to join us!"

"As in join you, I'll be a teacher, yet if something happens.."

"You and the pro heroes will rush to save the students!"

"Well, what teacher would I be?"

"Well, seems that class 1-A is a handful, I thought that maybe you could join them! I already talked with the teacher, he agreed. So you are to be the teacher's assistant, if you dont mind."

"No, I don't mind, but why do you need me?"