We found a ...Godt

Start from the beginning

I think they hung up, I tell Godt to put the receiver back.

"Yo I want mango sticky rice!" He says excited

"Kid! Understand the situation were in." Ming says sternly.

"Yo..." he's about to cry again...

"It's okay Godt, we'll get sticky rice okay... don't cry." I say

"You're a total sap, and on top of that your cute, this is why uncle worries about you." Ming's shaking his head again. "If you were a girl, you'd be kidnapped to be the emperor's concubine."

"Shut it, before I kick you." I say embarrassed. "Who's a girl?"

Godt puts the receiver down. I put him down and make a call to dad, but its busy so I leave a message, Ming calls grandma but one of the maids tell him she is out of the country, but Uncle is there, if he would like to talk to him.

Ming goes pale, I'm sure I have as well, dear god no, I shake my head no fast, as Ming makes an excuse for calling and hangs up. We both let out a sigh of relief.

We get Godt a snack, and head for the temple, once there we wait in a side area, a little hidden, just in case.

There is a low wall, we sit, Godt is eating the rice making a mess, I get some water and something to clean his hands with.

"I wish I'd gotten through to dad." I sigh, sitting again.

"What we going to do now Yo." Ming whines. "I feel sick."

He sits putting his head on my shoulder.

"You okay?" I ask

"Headache again, I want to sleep." He sighs. "Yo, why they being weird?"

"I don't know."

"I miss P'Kit. We don't change, we always love them the same, but it's like they have doubts."

"Maybe were the weird ones." I tell him

"Don't cry Yo." Ming says.

"I'm not crying idiot." I tell him. Godt's standing on the wall hugging me.

It's been nearly half an hour, how far away could they be. Godt is falling asleep in my lap. I look around when I hear noises; it's a group of men, maybe it's them.

But as I turned Godt has seen them, he's whimpering in my arms.

"Bad people Yo." He tells me

"Aren't they your dad's men?" I ask him.

"No, I have to go with Himi."

No idea who Himi is but he seems to a be good person to Godt, let's hope he shows up soon.

I wonder who his father is that all this is happening. I remember getting instructions since I was his age, what to do if something happened. I had my dad's number memorised in case I got lost like him. I hold him tight, as we look around.

"Hey you boys!" Someone shouts.

We turn to look as someone shouts. It's the group, I see the wall jumper behind, I grab Ming's arm.

He starts walking backwards very slowly; he's got a grip on my hand. These guys look trained and ready to fight, best not try anything and run.

"I'm here for Godt boys." The guy says. "His father sent me."

But Godt is scared, he's got his arms around my neck and hugging me tight.

He tugs, we run. Ming and I know from simple actions what the other wants; we have gotten into enough trouble over the years.

"How do we get into these things?" Ming whines as we stop to take a breather. "We were resting, then you went missing, then the p's are weird, then you cried, then we ran away, then we find a kid, now were chased by bad guys who can possible be gangsters and were in hiding. "

"It's your fault." I say

"It's not." He whines.

We run when we hear the guys yelling for us, we manage to lose them. By the time we get back, there is another group already there... really.

"It's Himi!" Godt's excited.

I look Godt says it's the one on the phone. He's tall, big build, in a full black suit, with shoulder length hair. We move to the group, Godt yells and he looks over at as. He sees Godt, the look of relief on his face as he runs over and takes Godt, hugging him close.

"Why didn't you give him to our people? Why run?" He snaps at us. "What are you kids playing at?"

"Hey!" Ming snaps back. "That kid said they were bad people, we were making sure he was safe."

"He is now." Himi says.

There both squaring off, Ming honestly...

"Show me proof." I ask

The guy gives me a killing glare, but Godt take's Himi's wallet out and shows me pictures of the two happily telling me things.

"Himi, don't be mad at Yo and Ming." Godt is giving him a stern look, but Himi just smile's back.

"You're okay now right Godt?" I ask he nods. "Be a good boy and stay close to your dad and Himi okay."

"Okay Yo, you come with us okay." he says happily.

"We have to go home now Godt." I tell him. He looks ready to cry, I kiss his cheek.

Himi gives us his card, if we need his help, they owe us. Godt is clutching my collar tightly in his little fist.

Himi distracts him by letting him talk to his dad on the phone, he's in the car already before he releases there moving, I hear Godt calling my name.

"Let's find a hotel and sleep Yo, I don't feel good." Ming sighs as we walk back towards the main streets.

"Okay and we can call home." I say looking around.

We both yell as someone grabs us from behind.

"I got you now boys"