TRIPLETS

HIIII .... FRIENDS WANTED TO SHARE GOOD NEWS WITH YOU ALL. I BECAME AN AUNT OF HANDSOME BOY. SHOUT OUT TO MY NEPHEW INAN.

MING'S POV

It's been 3 months and Forth is so caring husband and father that sometimes I doubt myself what did I do in my past life. He never allows me to do anything. Sometimes, I feel like caged and raised my concern to him, "Forth, I feel bore doing nothing. I am just resting. Please allow me to go out to have fresh air". Forth listened carefully and addressed that he will take me out or someone will always accompany me whenever I go out and he made me promise him that. Forth then reminded me that we have an appointment for my check up next day and I snuggled close to him and slept.

Next day morning, I got ready but the clothes I was wearing was making me uncomfortable so I went near my wardrobe and was waiting to choose my clothes. Suddenly, I heard an angry tone from Forth which made me shriek and I was about to lose my balance when he came and pulled me in his arm. He was hugging me and was saying sorry. Later he said he will be more careful in front of me as I have become sensitive to loud noise. He made me sit and asked what I was doing, so said that I am not feeling comfortable in the clothes and its making me suffocated. He went near the wardrobe and bought my clothes out it's a blue cotton pant and a pink pullover.

While changing my clothes, I saw that my baby bump is not of 3 months but of 5months..it's kind of huge. Forth back hugged me and was rubbing my bump and kissing my lips and cheeks. I questioned him of my bump "Forth my bump is huge it's not of 3mths what do you think is the problem?" Forth smiled and said baby must be healthy like him. I just smiled and kissed his lips. We reached hospital in an hour thanks to the Bangkok traffic but we didn't have to worry as our doctor was P'Pha.

We entered the room and Pha said me some questions and what stunned me was Forth asking questions and do's and don'ts. I said about morning sickness as well about me being weak. Pha said let's do the ultra sound and see where the problem is. Before applying the gel, Pha made me aware that I will feel cold and nodded my head. Forth came by side and was holding my hand while looking at scree. Pha saw at a screen and yelled..Congrats "it's TRIPLETS". We both were shocked by the news. Pha said to Forth its reaaly amazing thing to notice and that he should be proud of me as its one of the rare cases. We both stared at each other and Forth uttered smoothly "THANK YOU" and sealed it with kiss.

FORTH'S POV

Wow! It's been three months, time does pass very quickly, and it seems like yesterday that I got the best news of becoming a Father. To be honest, I am proud of my sweet wife of taking care of everything and its appreciate able. I made a point that he will rest in house and will not do any work. He also can't go out as I am afraid that he will hurt himself but Ming raised a concern saying that he gets bored. I made him promise me that he won't do anything alone like go out or driving car etc, it will be either me or anyone from home will accompany him. You should have seen his face and the sweet pout he gives...awwwww but what I can do when it comes to my life, I am possessive. I reminded him of doctor's appointment for next day.

It was early in the morning that I got up as Ming was having morning sickness. Later on we took bath together and changed to our clothes. I had to attain an important call regarding a deal, I become pissed off while entering the room that I shouted in top of my voice. Then I saw Ming flinch and was about fall becoz of my bloody mistake. I just threw my phone and rushed to save him and pulled him in my arms. I cursed myself under the breath how can I forget about Ming being superb sensitive to loud noises. I asked him what happened why he was standing near the wardrobe; he said that he is feeling uneasy and uncomfortable in the clothes. I went and bought him comfortable clothes to wear which he wore and he is looking so cute. It's a blue cotton pants and pink colour pullover.

I back hugged him and was rubbing the bump when he said that it doesn't seem like 3 months instead it looks as if he is in 5th month of pregnancy. I just said baby is healthy like me for that I received a sweet kiss from my wife. Thanks to the Bangkok traffic that we could arrive just before the scheduled time but luckily the doctor is Ai'Pha my best friend.

We went to the meet Ai'Pha, where he asked Ming about his condition and all. I heard that he is worried about morning sickness and weakness. Pha understood his worry but before saying anything he took to us to the ultrasound room. I was seeing the screen when Pha smiled and yelled..Congrats "it's TRIPLETS". I thought I was listening things and stared at Ming. I just could muster myself and utter "Thank you and kissed his lips. Being a father is my dream but the reality is I am going to be a father of three kids. I could just stare Ming and quietly count the months, its 6 more months to go.             

So do you want any twist to happen in these 6months?

Will it be gals or boys only? Say your choice.

Eagerly waiting to hear from you all?

This just the beginning more is yet to come. So buckle your seat belt properly..

Comments and Vote..... Waiting to understand your perspective to be better.

THANK YOU READERS..