One.

"I did something bad" - Taylor Swift
(Songs at the beginning of chapters kind of match the theme of it. You can listen while reading if you want)

I hate Harry, always have. Tonight we're throwing a huge welcome home party for him that I couldn't be less thrilled about. I have to be nice to him when he arrives, according to mom and dad. I'm twenty, and just because I live at home, doesn't mean I have to listen to their orders. It's just easier this way since I'm doing college classes.

Mom strolls through our back yard examining the set up. I guess she's trying to make sure everything is perfect for Harry. She eyes the six white canopy tents, all the tables with dramatic center pieces, and of course the food and drink area. I only care about the bar that's set up by our pool.

The massive wall clock on the front of our guest house chimes, indicating that it's now seven. The crowd has grown to an immense amount of people, some Family, friends of my parents, and a few of my friends. A lot of the guests must be Harry's friends, because I don't recognize them. Harry's extra ass hasn't arrived yet, probably waiting to make a grand entrance.

As if on cue, a silver Range Rover drives up the road, and the crowd stops what they're doing. They all stare toward the drive way, waiting for the "guest of honor" to join us. I don't even stand up, but I know when he rounds the house into the back yard because the guests go wild, cheering and clapping. Mom gives me a death glare, so I stand up and give a few unanimated claps.

Harry is wearing black skinny jeans and a button up shirt. The eyes of all the guests follow his tall frame as he makes his way up to the small stage that holds a microphone. Was he always that tall? The last time I'd seen him was in August six years ago. I had made it a point to not be home when he would come back to visit.

Harry makes some big spiel about having the best family and friends anyone could ever ask for. He goes on about feeling honored to celebrate with everyone and how happy he is to be back home. Was his voice always so deep? Had he always been so articulate? Maybe he practiced his speech for weeks. Who knows?

Mom goes up to the microphone next. "We may all start feasting now. Let the party begin!"

We have a huge variety of food, and I am kind of hungry. Deciding on Chinese, I move through the crowd and head to the sushi table. Before I make it there, someone shoves me, making me stumble and almost fall. Like I don't already have to try hard enough to not trip in my sky high heels?

"What the hell?" I say through clenched jaws.

"Sorry, little sister. I've just missed you, that's all."

When I look up, my adopted brother is blocking my view. "Harry, leave me alone." I shove him back but he doesn't budge. His chest is like a wall of granite, and his biceps are big enough to almost bust the short sleeves of his shirt. He definitely wasn't this buff six years ago.

"You didn't miss me?" He asks, British accent thick as ever.

"No, now please get out of my way." I swat at his granite wall chest.

"Fine," Harry grasps my shoulders, gives me a once over with his eyes, and moves around me.

I let out a breath of air and stay still. The people around me continue on, getting in line for food, ordering drinks from the bar, and chatting. My chest is tight, and my skin tingles where Harry touched me, and it's the strangest sensation. I jump and squeeze my arms around my mid section when a pair of arms embrace me from behind.

"Chill out, Stella, jeez." Kate says.

"Sorry, guess I'm jumpy tonight. Big crowds and all, you know how I am," I reply once I've caught my breath. I hug my sister because it's been a few months since I've seen her.