Chapter Twenty ; Weak

" When I Get Weak Or Im Tired And Afraid When I Sleep All My Dreams Turn Out The Same, When I Bleed I Releive You Of Your Pain Can't Believe You Won't Let Me Do The Same."

Lilly's POV.-

I Pull Into The All To Familiar Driveway Where I Spent Most Of Junior Year Of Highschool.   Turning My Car Off I Get Out Walking Up To The Door My Heart Beating Hard In My Chest And My Palms Sweating.

Gathering Enough Courage Within' Myself I Knock On The Door For It To Only Be A Second That It Swings Open And Reveals A Face That I Could Never Forget No Matter How Many Times Ive Tried.

He Just Stood There, His Brown Eyes Looking To Mine With The Same Look Of Admiration And Love. My Face Getting A Bright Red Color I Decide To Speak.

"Hey Handsome." I Say Playing With One Of My Rings My Eyes Leaving His Just For A Moment To Look His Face Over. He Still Had That Bright Red Facial Hair, The Light Brown Hair, The Perfect Smile Even Though He Hardly Ever Did, His Choice Of Clothing, His Smell None Of It Changed.

"Wow You Looking Fucking Amazing Princess." He Said Looking Me Up And Down. Considering In Highschool I Was All About Leggings And Sweaters And Hoodies.

I Didnt Know What To Say, I Was Speechless My Heart Beating Out Of My Chest, My Mind Going All Places At Once. "You Don't Look To Bad Yourself Handsome." With That He Grabbed My Sides Digging His Fingers Into Them And Pulled Me To Him.

He Always Did That And Fuck I Missed It, But I Cant Let Him Get To Me Now. Excepting The Hug I Wrap My Arms Around His Neck And Put My Face In The Crook Of His Neck Breathing In His Cologne And Regular Smell That Drove Me Wild.

"You Still Used My Old Nickname, And Damn Did It Sound Good Coming From You." I Said Smiling In His Neck. He Chuckled And Squeezed Tighter.

"Of Course I Used Your Old Nickname Because Thats What You Were To Me And Hell You Still Are." He Said Letting Go Which Gave Me Chills From Loosing The Body Heat That I Was Wrapped In.

"I Still Am Huh.?" I Say With The Same Sarcasm That I Used That Always Turned Him On For Some Reason. His Smile Went From Smiley To Seduction.

"Okay, Yeah Big Boy You Cannot Be Doing This To Me Right Now. Knowing That You Were My First Everything So Stop Smiling Like That." I Say Pushing Past Him To The Kitchen To Pour Myself A Drink.

Blakes POV.

Me And Sam Decided To Go For A Liquor Run Because Dean Finished Off My Scotch Plus Lillys Whiskey And If She Sees That Its All Gone She'll Have A Fit.

"So Do You Think Lilly Will Do Anything With That Guy.?" Sam Asked While Still Looking At The Road. I Shuffle In My Seat And Look At His Face.

"Samuel Winchester How Long Have You Known My Lovely Rose." I Ask With A Hint Of Venom In My Voice.

"Almost A Year Now." He Replied Licking His Lips Shifting His Fingers On The Stearing Wheel. I Laugh At His Nervousness.

"Okay So You've Known Rose For Almost A Year And Really Have To Ask If She Was To Do Something With An Old Friend. Look Yes They Loved Each Other But He Was Complicated And So Was She They Ended On Good Terms Unlike Most Relationships." I Say Leaning Back In My Seat.

"Your Right, Its Just Ive Never Seen Dean Fall So Hard For Someone And He's Been Through Some Shit And Really Don't Want To See Him Hurt Again." He Says Looking At Me With This Look Of Concern.