Chapter Fifteen ; Walk Away

Richie.-

I Pull A Pack Of Cigarettes Out Of My Suit Pocket, And Light It. Lilly Looks At Me Her Eyes Burning Holes In Mine.

"You Want One.?" I Ask Pulling One Out Handing It To Her. She Takes It And Lights It.

"Didn't Your Daddy Ever Tell You That'll Kill You By The Age Of 35.?" I Ask Flicking My Ash.

She Laughs And Takes A Hit Of It. "My Daddy Told Me Lots Of Things, But I'm Already Dead By Doing This Job So What's Your Point Blue Eyes.?" I Smile At The Nickname.

"No Point, Just Conversation." I Say Throwing The Cigarette Across The Lot.

"Is That Right.?" She Asks. I Just Nod In Response.

"Then Let's Get This Shit Done." She Says Getting In The Car. I Get In After She Does. She Turns The Key And Brings The Car To Life.

"Tell Me Is Seth With You.?" She Asks Speeding Out Of The Parking Lot. I Scoff And Look At Her.

But I Don't Say A Word, I Just Look At Her Face That Is Shining In The Moonlight. Can't Believe I Let That Go.

"I Can Feel Your Eyes On Me And I Can Basically Read Your Mind Richie, I've Moved On And I Don't Blame You Cause I Could've Killed You." She Says Turing On The Radio.

Closer By Kane Brown Starts To Boom Through The Speakers. She Smiles And Presses Her Foot Harder On The Gas Pedal.

"You Haven't Changed One Bit Sweetheart." I Say Taking My Glasses Off. I Didn't Need Them Anyway. Not After What Happened A Couple Years Back.

She Looks Over And Goes A Bit Faster Causing My Back To Stick To The Seat.

"Oh Baby I've Changed Just As Much As You Have You Just Haven't Seen That Side Yet." She Says Leaning Back In Her Seat.

"Well Then This Should Be A Fun Week." I Say Laughing. She Just Cracks A Smile And Turns The Radio Up Louder.

Blake.-

I Stop Damon Before He Could Get My Pants Off. He Sits Up And Looks At Me.

"What.?" He Asks Me His Blue Eyes Staring Deep Into My Dark Brown Ones.

"Listen And Wait For It." I Say Not Even A Second Later The Door Swings Open And Reveals Little Miss Perfect.

"Damon Baby I Miss" Before She Could Get The You Out. She Noticed Him Sitting On Top Of Me. I Just Started To Laugh.

"What The Fuck Is He Doing Here Damon And Why Is Your Guys Shirts Off.?" She Asks Her Face Growing As Red As Fire Truck.

I Push Damon Off Of Me Whilst Laughing My Ass Off. "Aw Sweetheart He Hasn't Told You Has He.?" I Ask Getting A Little Cocky.

She Speeds Over And Grabs My Throat. I Roll My Eyes And Crack A Wicked Smile.

"Let Go Of Me Or You Won't Like The Result." She Laughs And Squeezes Harder. I Look Over At Damon Who Has A Glass Of Bourbon In His Hand Watching In Amusement.

I Change My Eyes And Bring Out My Teeth. She Let's Go In Shock I Took My Chance And Grabbed Her By Her Hair.

She Screams In Pain Which Causes Me To Laugh. I Begin To Drag Her Towards The Fire Place That I Remind You Is Made Of Brick.

"Wait, Please No Don't I'm Sorry." She Begs. I Laugh And Raise Her Head.

"I Warned You." I Say Slamming Her Head Onto The Brick About Three Or Four Times I Decide To Stop When She Is No Longer Screaming.