Chapter Four ; Rebel Yell.

Klaus.-

I Break Away From His Lips, And Travel Down His Neck. You Must Be Thinking Klaus What The Hell Are You Going To Do Change Him.?

Not Just Yet, I Wanna Kill Luscion, And Have A Little Fun With This Human. He Moans When I Find His Sweet Spot.

I Let My Teeth Come Out, And Graze Them Across His Neck. He Pushes Me And Backs Away.

"Aw Come On Love We Were Just Having A Little Fun." I Say Retracting My Teeth.

"So That's What You Call Fun, Changing People.?" He Asks Feeling For A Bite On His Neck.

"Please, I Have Other Things To Worry About Just Wanted To Have A Little Fun." I Say Smirking.

"And Your Sure That This Will Bring Luscion To The Quarter.?" He Asks Taking Of His Leather Jacket, And Putting His .45 On The Table.

"Yes, Once He Finds Out That I Have Fornicated With A Human He'll Be Here To Kill You, But I Will Not Let That Happen." I Say Walking Towards Him.

He Walks Towards Me, Grabs My Shirt And Rips It Off Of Me.

"Well Let's Bring The Son Of A Bitch To His Knees." He Says Before Crashing His Lips Into Mine.

I Smirk, And Pick Him Up By His Thighs Slamming Him Against The Wall.

He Moans At The Impact, He Runs His Fingers Through My Hair Tugging It.

"If You Don't Stop, I Won't Control Myself." I Say Kissing Down His Jaw.

I Feel My Head Being Pulled Upwards.

"Maybe That's What I Want Vampire." He Whispers Biting My Ear.

"As You Wish Hunter." I Sit Him On The Table, And Push Him Onto His Back.

In The Midst Of Doing All Of That I Ripped Both Mine And His Pants Off.

"You Sure About This Hunter.?" I Ask Kissing Down His Neck. He Groans And Puts His Hands In My Hair.

"As Ready As I'll Ever He Vampire." With That I Thrust.

"Fuck" He Hisses Pulling My Hair. I Moan And Thrust Deeper.

He Moans And Wraps His Legs Tight Around My Waist, Pulling Me Closer To Him Making Me Go Deeper.

I Feel It Taking Over Me. "Let It Out Vampire I Wanna See What Your Made Of." He Whispers Biting My Earlobe.

I Feel My Teeth Come Out, And My Eyes Change.

"Harder Vampire." He Moans. I Thrust Harder, And Deeper.

In A Midnight Howl He Cried More, More, More. With A Rebel Yell He Cried More, More, More.

That's It I Can't Take It Anymore. I Find The Spot On His Neck And Bite Down Tasting The Sweet Taste Of Iron On My Tounge.

His Back Arches, And He Screams My Name.

Well There Goes My Plan Of Waiting, But This Should Bring Luscion Right To Me.

Lilly.-

We Made It To His Motel, And I Realized It's Like 3 In The Damn Morning, And I Need A Shower.

"Hey I'm Gonna Take A Shower Is That Okay.?" I Ask Looking My Bag For Another Pair Of Jeans, And A Tanktop.

"Yeah Cabinets Are On The First Shelf." He Says Opening A Beer.

"I'll Be Out In 20." He Just Nods In Response.

I Walk Into The Bathroom, And Take Off My Clothes Turning The Water On Scolding Hot.

Stepping In I Let The Water Rush Over My Back. I Pick Up What I Guess Is Deans Shampoo And Pour Some In My Hand, And Run It Through My Hair.

After I Wash That Out, I Step Out Drying Myself Off And Get Dressed. I Walk Out Of The Bathroom.

"Hey I Hope It's Okay That I Used Some Of You Shampoo." I Say Throwing The Towel Down.

"Lilly." He Says In A Weird Tone. I Turn Around And See The Guy From The Bar Holding Him By His Throat, And He's Bleeding From His Side.

I Pick Up My .45 And Point It At Him.

"Put Him Down You Stupid Son Of A Bitch." I Say Cocking The Gun.

He Smirks And Pushes Harder Against Deans Throat Making Him Struggle To Breath.

"Put The Gun Down Hunter Or I'll Make Sure He Never Sees Sunlight Again." He Says Pushing Even Harder.

"Lilly Do What He Says." Dean Says Pointing To The Floor Where Is Blade Is.

I Drop The Gun. "Ah That's A Good Girl, But I Think I'll Just End Him." He Says Pushing Even Harder On Deans Throat If That's Even Possible.

"In Your Dreams Motherfucker." I Say Picking Up The Blade And Slitting His Throat Making Him Drop Dean And Burst Into Nothing.

"Fucking Slobs". I Hiss Wiping The Blade Off On My Jeans.

Then I Realize Dean Is Still Bleeding. I Bend Down And Lift Up His Shirt.

"Oh, So Now You Start To Take My Clothes Off" He Chuckles But Groans.

"In Your Wildest Dreams Cowboy." I Say Putting His Arm Over My Shoulders.

I Lift Him Up, And Walk Him Over To The Bed. Walking Over To My Bag I Pull Out Alcohol Wipes And My Stitching Kit.

Well This Should Be Fun.

Blake.-

I'm Sitting At The Table When Klaus Walks Back Into The Room With A Glass Full Of Red Liquid.

He Sits It Down Infront Of Me. "Here Drink This Your Going To Need It Love". I Laugh Bitterly.

"I Can't Believe You Turned Me Into One Of You." I Say Picking Up The Glass Drinking It.

"Well If I Do Recall You Said To Show You What I Had." He Says Smirking.

"Mhm Yeah I Recall." I Say Laughing A Little Bit.

"Well, Well What's This Niklaus A New Lover, And Vampire." I Hear Someone Say. I Turn Around To See A Wickedly Smirking Vampire.

"Luscion How Nice Of You To Show Up." Klaus Says Standing Up Letting His Teeth Show.

Oh Shit Here's What I Came For.

A/N Oh Shit Blake's A Vampire & A Hunter Now. Hmmmm. Don't Worry I'll Make Him The Baddest Around. Love You Stay Beautiful.

Until Next Time On Death Riders.