Chapter Two ; Midnight Cowboy.

Blake.-

I Pull Into A Bar Parking Lot, And Shut Off The Car Looking Around. Looks Like Alot Of People Are Here.

Perfect, I Get Out Of The Car And Grab My Leather Jacket And Put That On, Then I Grab My .45 And Put That In The Hem Of My Pants.

What Can't Go Into A Place Like This Without One. Then I Remembered I Have To Text Lilly.

My Hunter Bitch.- Hey Made It To New Orleans At A Bar Now Going To Find Some Information, Text Me When You've Made It To Jericho.

I Hit Send, And Walk Into The Bar. The Stench Of Scotch And Ciggs Hit My Nose.

This Is Gonna Be One Hell Of A Time. I Take A Seat At The Bar. The Bartender Looks At Me With A Weird Look.

"I've Never Seen You Around Here Before, Where Ya From Stranger.?" She Asks

I Smirk. "From Indiana." I Answer Simply. She Smiles And Nods.

"Anything I Could Get Ya Cutie.?" She Asks Cleaning A Glass.

"Yeah A Glass Of Scotch, And To Tell Me Where The Head Vampire Is Cammie." I Say Smirking Wider Now.

She Eyes Me With This Confused Look. "How Do You Know My Name.?" She Asks Pouring The Scotch.

"Ah So Many Questions Love, Well I've Done A Little Bit Of Research, But Don't Worry I'm Not Here To Hurt You." I Say Taking A Sip Of My Drink.

"Then What Are You Here For Stranger.?" She Asks Taking A Shot Of Jim Beam.

"Like I Said I Just Need To Know The Name Of The Head Vampire Here." I Say Finishing My Drink Flipping The Cup Upside Down

She Nods. "His Name Is Niklaus Mikaelson Head Vampire Of The French Quarter." She Says Taking Another Shot Of Beam.

I Stand Up, And Smile. "Thank You Cammie, I'll See You Around." I Say Putting A 100 On The Bar Table.

"Keep The Change." I Say Before Walking Out The Door. Walking Back To My Car I Feel Someone Eyeing Me.

I Reach For My .45 And Turn Around Pointing At A Pretty Good Looking Man.

"Hello Stranger Now Before You Pull The Trigger, What Were You Doing Asking About Me.?" He Asks Smirking.

"Ah, You Must Be Niklaus And I'm Not Here To Shoot You, I'm Here To Help You Kill The Son Of A Bitch Who's Killing Half Of The People Here And Half Of Your Clan". I Say Lowering My Gun.

"I Think I Like You Already.. I'm Sorry What's Your Name.?" He Asks Stepping Closer. Making Me Step Back.

"The Names Blake." I Say Looking Him Up And Down. He Speeds Towards Me.

"Well Nice To Meet You Blake, Want To Come To The Quarter And Speak About Killing The Son Of A Bitch." He Says Quoting My Words.

"Sure Let's Go." I Say Getting In My Car, But He Doesn't.

"What Are You Waiting For Get In The Car.!" I Say A Little Annoyed.

He Gets And Smirks. "Well On We Go Then." I Roll My Eyes And Speed Off.

Lilly.-

I Made It To Jericho A Half Hour Ago. I've Decided To Go To The Bar To Find Out A Little Bit.

I Put My Hair Up In A High Ponytail, And Lace My Boots Up, And Grabbing My Knife Slipping It In The Leather Case Under My Jeans By My Boot.

I Walk Out Of The Motel Room, And Begin Walking Across The Street To The Bar.

Walking Into The Bar A Strong Scent Of Jim Beam Hits Me, And Burns My Nose.

I Roll My Eyes And Sit At The Bar. The Bartender Turns Around And Looks Me Up And Down.

"Now Little Lady What Are You doing Here.?" He Asks Trying To Flirt.

I Laugh Coldly. "Now First Thing Is I'm Not Little I'll Kill Your Ass, Second I'm Just Here For A Little Information And A Shot." I Say Looking Him In The Eye.

He Swallows Hard, And Gets Me A Shot Of Jack. I Down It In A Matter Of Seconds.

Then I Feel Someone Grab My Ass. Well There Goes Getting Information. I Turn Around And Slug The Son Of A Bitch. He Stumbles Back Then Give Me A Look.

"Oh You Fucked Up Bitch." He Says Running Towards Me. I Laugh Bitterly And Duck His Punch Hitting Him In The Stomach. He Groans, But Swings And Gets Me In My Eye.

"Fuck." I Hiss Grabbing My Eye. He Laughs. "Yeah Bitch That's What You Get." I Smirk And Bend Down Grabbing My Knife Putting It To His Throat.

"Give Me One Goddamn Reason Why I Shouldn't Kill Your Ass Right Here Right Now." I Say In A "Try Me" Voice.

"Woah Woah." I Hear A Deep Voice Say. I Turn My Head Then My Eyes Meet Very Emerald Green Ones.

He Puts His Hand On Mine. "Its Okay Lower The Knife." He Says In A Calm Tone Which Calms Me Down Somewhat.

I Lower The Knife And Put It In The Pocket By My Boot.

"If I Ever See You Touch A Girl Or If You Even Look My Way I Will Gut You Next Time Got Me." I Say In A Cold Voice.

He Nods. I Walk Out, But The Guy Who Told Me To Calm Down Follows Me. I Just Keep Walking.

"Hey, Hey You What The Hell Was That In There." He Asks Grabbing My Shoulder.

I Turn Around And Smirk. "Its Called Self Defense Dumbass." I Say Turning Back Around.

He Turns Me Back Around And Look At Me This Time But Concentrating More On My Face. He Sees My Eye And Touches It. I Hiss And Push Back Walking Away.

"Wait Let Me Help You Clean That Up.!" He Yells After Me.

"In Your Dreams Cowboy." I Yell Back, But Stop Walking Because I Feel I'm Going To Fall Down.

He Runs Up And Picks Me Up Bridal Style.

I Sigh. "I Can Walk You Know." I Say Annoyed He Chuckles.

"Says The Girl Who Almost Fell A Minute Ago." I Roll My Eyes

"Where Are You Staying.?" He Asks.

"Across The Road In That Motel Second Floor Room 213." I Say Letting Myself Ease Into Him. Which Bothers Me Because I'm Tougher Than This.

"Okay." Is The Last Thing I Hear Him Say Before Everything Went Black.

A/N I'm Feeling It. Stay Beautiful Love You.

Until Text Time On Death Riders.