Chapter One ; Daddy's Watching

Lilly.-

The Smell Of Coffee Brings Me Out Of My Fucked Up Dream. I'll Explain Later.

"Rose Wake Up We Have Business To Discuss." Blake Whispers While Shaking Me Lightly.

"Alright." I Say Rubbing My Eyes. I Sit Up, And Take A Sip Of The Coffee.

Grabbing A Cigg, I Light It And Take A Big Hit.

"So What's Going On.?" I Ask Taking Another Drink Of My Coffee.

He Throws This Big Pile Of Papers On The Bed.

"While You Were Sleeping I Checked Every State For Any Demon Or Vampire Happenings." He Says Taking A Drink Of His Coffee.

One Thing I Forgot To Tell You We're Hunters. This Is What We Do For Living You Could Say. It Might Get Us Killed One Day, But Hell Its One Fun Ride.

"Okay Did You Find Anything In My Jurisdiction.?" I Ask Taking Another Hit Of My Cigg.

"Yup Sure Did Jericho California." He Throws The File Towards Me. I Open It And Read.

"So This Thing Kills Its Victims, And Spells Things Out With Their Body Parts." I Say Looking Up At Him.

"Yeah, Basically."

Oh Jesus Christ.

Blake.-

"So What Have You Found Out About Yours.?" She Asks Putting A Tank Top On.

"Uhm There Is This Case Down In New Orleans." I Say Looking Through The File A Little Bit More.

She Laughs. "Goddamn The Place Where They All Crawl." I Smirk.

"But Its Not All Of Them That Live There Its One In Particular That Is Doing All Of The Killing And Mangling Of All The Bodies." I Say Slipping On A Black T-shirt.

"Alright Let's Do This." She Says Throwing Her Duffle Bag Over Her Shoulder. I Do The Same.

"What Car You Wanna Drive.?" She Asks.

"69 Chevelle." She Tosses The Keys At Me.

"What Car Are You Gonna Roll In.?" I Ask Curious.

"Ah, Babydoll My 67'." She Says Smirking.

We Walk Out To Cars And Throw Our Shit Inside.

"If You Need Me Call Me.!" We Both Say In Unison

"I Will Babygirl." I Say Getting In The Car Bringing Her To Life.

"Love You Kid Be Careful." She Says While Giving Me A Quick Peck On The Cheek.

"Always, Rose, Oh And Make Sure To Kill That Motherfucker.!" I Say Smirking.

She Winks, And Does That Wicked Smirk.

"Of Course." She Says Standing Back So I Can Roll Out.

I Back Out Then Drive Off. On To New Orleans I Go.

Lilly.-

I Watch Him Drive Off Before Getting In My Car. Then I Remember Something.

I Run Over To The Cabinet In The Garage, And Pull Out My .45, And My Shotgun, And My Knife.

I Pop The Trunk, And Put All Of It In There, Yes I Have A Trunk Full Of Deadly Weapons.

I Slam It Shut, Then Get Into My Baby Bringing Her To Life.

I Put In A Black Sabbath CD, And Press Play.

God Is Dead Starts Playing. I Smirk, And Turn It Up As Loud As It Could Go.

Putting Her In Reverse I Pull Out Of The Driveway.

I Put Her In Drive, And Press On The Gas Pedal. The Sound She Makes Is Amazing.

Jericho California Here I Come.

A/N Hello Beautiful People Welcome To Death Riders. We Are Just Getting Started. Love You & Stay Beautiful. & Don't Let The Vamps Bite.