Chapter Nine ; Twilight Zone

Blake.-

I Made It To The Outskirts Of Colorado Not But Five Minutes Ago, And I'm Almost Out Of Gas.

I See A Gas Station, And Pull In Going To A Gas Pump. Shutting Off The Car, I Grab My .45 And Put It In The Hem Of My Pants Just In Case.

I Walk Into The Station To Find No One In Here, And No One Was Outside Taking A Break Either.

I Hear Someone Walk Up Behind Me, But Not To Close. Reaching For My Gun, I Turn Around And Cock It.

"Ah, You Hunters Are So Pathetic With Your Little Play Toys Thinking You Can Stop An Immortal With A Gun." He Says Looking At The Young Girl In His Arms.

"You'd Be Surprised On What Can Kill You And What Can't There Vampire." I Say Putting My Finger On The Trigger.

She Starts To Shake Against Him. I Look At Her And Back At Him.

"Let Her Go, And I Might Let You Live." I Say Walking Closer.

He Tightens The Grip On Her Throat And Smirks.

"Aw, What Is The Fun In That Hunter.?" He Says Going To Snap Her Neck.

I Pull The Trigger And Hit Him In The Arm Which Causes Him To Let Her Go, She Runs To Me.

"Go Lock Yourself In The Bathroom And Don't Come Out Until I Tell You To." I Say

She Looks At Me For A Minute Then Does What I Told Her. Turning Back Around I See The Vampire Face To Face With Me.

"So You Think Shooting A Bullet With A Little Vervaine On It In My Arm Was Gonna Stop Me.?" He Asks Picking Me Up By My Throat Pushing Me Against A Wall.

"You Think You Scare Me With Your Little Hand On My Throat Please." I Say Laughing. He Pushes Harder On My Throat Making Me Stop.

"That Vervaine In Your Arm Was Just To Get The Girl Away From You, But This."

I Say Stabbing Him In The Stomach With My Blade That Was Laced With Vervaine.

"That Will Bring You To The Floor." He Realises My Neck From His Grip Crumpling To The Floor.

I Pick Him Up, And Throw Him Against A Wall. He Looks At Me Wide Eyed.

"What The Hell Are You.?" He Says Standing Up, But Leaning Against The Wall For Support.

"Your Worst Nightmare." I Say Wiping The Blade Off On My Jeans.

He Stays Silent, I Smirk And Walk Over To Him Grabbing Him By His Throat.

"What's Your Name Vampire." I Say Showing Him My New Found Strength By Lifting Him Up Like He Did With.

He Smirks. "My Names Silas, And You Must Be One Of Nik's Aires." He Says Coughing Blood Coming Up With It.

"Word Gets Around Fast In The Vampire Community Huh.?" I Say Letting Him Fall To His Feet Knowing He's To Weak To Do Anything.

"You Could Say That." He Says With A Wicked Smirk.

"So What Else Do You Know About Me Blood Sucker.?" I Ask Pissing Him Off.
He Smirks, And Laughs.

"Well Let's See Your The New Vampire Slash Hunter, You Live In Indiana, You Have A Bestfriend Named Lilly Who's A Hunter Just Like You." He Laughs And Stops For A Second

Looking At Me Then Smirking Again. "Which We Are Trying To Find To Rip Her And Her Other Hunter Boy Toy To Pieces." I Swallow Hard Trying To Control It.

"What, You Getting Pissed Off Hunter Is The Thing Inside Of You Trying To Show Itself." He Says Laughing Louder.

He's Provoking Me I Know His Game. I Walk Up To Him And Get Face To Face.

"You And Others Like You Won't Get The Light Of Day." I Say Stabbing My Hand Through His Chest Grabbing His Heart.

He Screams, And Shows His Teeth. "You'll Regret This Hunter." He Says Blood Pouring From His Mouth.

I Laugh And Put My Mouth To His Ear. "Say Hi To The Devil For Me." I Say Pulling My Hand From His Chest Along With His Heart.

His Body Hit The Floor. I Drop His Heart And Wipe My Hand On My Jeans.

*Time Skip To The Motel.*

After I Cleaned Up Everything, And Compelled The Girl Not To Remember Anything That Happened. I Left And Found The Nearest Motel.

I'm Sitting At The Table Cleaning My Gun When I Feel My Phone Vibrate In My Pocket.

I Press View Message.

Unknown Number ; Nice Control Hunter, You Intrege Me.

Yours, K.

I Smile And Put The Clip Back In My Gun, And Grab The File Looking Deeper Into It.

This Is Gonna Be A Long Night.

Meanwhile In Indiana.-

Lilly.-

I'm In My Motel Room Listening To REO Speedwagon, While Cleaning My Guns. When I Hear A Knock At The Door.

I Put The Clip In My .45 And Walk Over To The Door.

Opening It Up I See A Man As Tall As Me With Flippy Hair.

He Turns Around And Gets Wide Eyed.

"Are You Lilly.!" He Asks Hurriedly. I Put My .45 Behind Me.

"Yeah Cutie Why Do You Ask?" He Blushes Lightly.

"Dean Is My Brother And He Told Me To Come Find You He's In Trouble And I Need Your Help To Get Him Back." He Says Freaking Out

"Woah, Okay Okay Come On Lets Go Get Him." I Say Grabbing My Jacket And Closing The Door Behind Me Locking It.

We Get In Deans And Car And Speed Off.

He's Gonna Be The Death Of Me.

A/N I Like It, Not My Best Work But I Like It. Stay Beautiful I Love You.

Until Next Time On Death Riders.