Chapter Eleven ; Mary Jane

Blake.-

I Grab My First Aid Kit, And Walk Into The Bathroom.

Opening It I Grab The Disinfectant Wipes, And Gauze. I Gently Dab The Wound With The Wipes.

Hissing In Pain As I Do So. After Doing That I Grab The Gauze And The Medical Tape.

Tapping The Gauze To My Neck I Can't Help But Look At Myself In The Mirror.

I Look Like Absolute Shit My Lip Is Busted, I Have A Bruise Under My Eye And Well Of Course The Goddamn Hybrid Bite On My Neck.

I Walk Out Of The Bathroom Grabbing The Bottle Of Jack I Brought With Me, And Took A Huge Swig Letting It Burn The Back Of Throat As It Goes Down.

That Son Of A Bitch Will Be After Me Again Once His Ass Wakes Up From Me Beating The Absolute Shit Out Of Him.

And To Be Completely Honest With You I Don't Think I Have Enough Strength To Fight Him Off On My Own So In That Case I Need My Reinforcement.

I Take Swig Of Jack And Grab My Phone Thinking Weather Or Not If I Should Call Lilly And Get Her Involved With My Bullshit.

Sighing I Sit My Phone Down, And Grab The Baggie Out Of My Duffle Bag Grabbing A Joint Out Of It.

I Think It's Needed In This Point Of Time. Grabbing The Lighter, I Put The Joint In Between My Lips And Strike It.

Breathing In I Let It Burn My Lungs. Once Again I Grab My Phone And My Finger Lingers Over Her Number.

Lilly.-

Sam Gently Lays Dean Down On The Motel Bed. I Run To The Bathroom Grabbing A Warm Cloth And My First Aid Kit Once Again.

I'm Seriously Going To Stop Stitching His Ass Up. Walking Over To Him I Crouch Down Beside The Bed Gently Wiping The Blood From His Nose.

"Sam Go Get Another Pillow So His Neck Is Elevated." Sam Nods And Walks Out Going To Get Another Pillow.

"I Told Your Ass To Be Careful Now Look At Ya." I Say Wiping The Dry Blood From The Cut On His For Head.

"I Said I'd Try To." He Says Scaring The Shit Out Of Me. On Instinct I Hit Him In The Shoulder.

He Hisses "What The Hell.!" He Says Trough Clenched Teeth.

"That's For Scaring Me And Almost Getting Yourself Killed With Your Smartass Mouth." I Say With A Cheeky Smile.

He Looks At Me With His Vibrant Green Eyes And Then Rolls Them.

Sam Bursts Through The Door With Another Pillow In His Hand And A Bottle Of Whiskey.

"Ah That's My Boy Sammy." Dean Says Laughing But Stops Immediately Grabbing His Ribs In Pain.

"Damn You Got Your Ass Kicked By A Girl." Sam Says Smiling Handing Me The Pillow.

Sam Hands Me The Bottle Of Whiskey And The Pillow While Dean Just Flips Him Off. I Laugh At Them Both.

"So Cowboy Did They Get You Anywhere Else Other Than That So Called Pretty Face And Your Ribs.?" I Ask With A Smirk.

He Smirks And Sits Up With A Groan That Made A Chill Run Down My Back. I Look Back At Sam Who's Staring At Me.

Then I Look Back At Dean Who Is Now Shirtless With A Wicked Grin On His Face. I Lick My Bottom And Smirk, Sam Chuckles.

"I'm Going To Get Food And Some Beer."

He Says Grabbing The Keys And Walking Out Of The Door Without Another Word Leaving Me And Dean Alone To Do Whatever.