Chapter Five ; Fare Thee Well

Lilly.-

I Pull The Last Stitch Through Closing The Wound Completely. He Seemed To Relax A Little Bit.

"You Alright There Cowboy.?" I Say Grabbing The Wrap. He Takes A Big Gulp Of Jack.

"Oh, Yeah Wonderful." He Says Getting Cocky.

"Your Lucky I Even Took Time To Stitch You Up, I Could Of Let You Bleed Out You Know." I Say Lifting Him A Little Bit.

"No You Wouldn't." He Says With A Wicked Smirk.

"Are You Testing Me Prettyboy." I Say Clipping The End Of The Wrapping Together.

He Just Winks. I Roll My Eyes And Grab The Jack Taking A Drink Of It.

He Throws His Legs Over The Bed, And Faces Towards Me.

"Thank You For Stitching Me Up Lilly." He Says Slipping A T-shirt On.

"Aw, You Ruined It I Was Just Getting Used To You Having Your Clothes Off, And You're Welcome Dean." I Say Laughing

He Goes To Take Off His Shirt Again. I Roll My Eyes And Laugh.

"Put Your Clothes On Cowboy We Got Places To Go Considering We Got To Kill This Thing Before It Kills More People." I Say Grabbing My .45, And Blade.

He Pouts And Puts His Shirt Back On.

"That Reminds Me I Know Exactly Where It Is, So Are You Ready Little Girl." He Says Putting His Jacket On, And Grabbing His Duffle Bag.

I Smirk, And Walk Up To Him Grabbing His Shirt.

"I'm Not A Little Girl, I'd Rip You Apart There Prettyboy" I Whisper Biting His Ear.

He Chuckles, And Grabs His Keys.

"Alright, Let's Roll." He Says Walking Out With Me Following Suit.

Blake.-

I Watch Them Face Each Other, Both With Deadly Looks On Their Faces.

"Oh, Don't Worry Nik I'm Not Here To Kill You, I'm Here To Kill The Thing Sitting At The Table." He Says Smirking.

I Smirk Back Standing Up. "Baby, You Couldn't Kill Me On Your Best Day." I Say Pissing Him Off Even More.

"Oh, Please You Pathetic Little Vessel Do You Really Think You Can Destroy Me." He Says Facing Me Smirking Wickedly.

I Give Him The Same Kind Of Smirk, And Look Back At Nik.

"Maybe I Can't, But He Can Most Definitely." I Say Then Speed Up To The Balcony. He Looks At Me With A Shock Of Surprise.

He Looks Back At Nik Who Immediately Grabs Him By The Neck, And Throws Him Against The Wall.

I Lean Forward And Cross My Arms Waiting For My Moment.

Dean.-

I Look Up To See Her Walking Back To The Car With Two Cups Of Coffee. She Opens The Door And Gets In.

"Here, Thought We Might Need This Since We'll Be Driving For 2 Hours." She Says Handing Me A Cup Of Coffee.
I Grab It And Look At Her Eyes, They Have Dark Circles Under Them And No Light Like They Did Earlier.

"Lilly, Let Me Drive." I Say Grabbing Her Hand Before She Could Put The Keys In The Ignition.

"I Don't Expect You To Considering I Stitched You Up Not But Two Hours Ago." She Says Looking At Me With Smirk.

"Sweetheart, Your Talking To A Winchester I'll Be Fine, But You Need Sleep If You Want To Beat This Thing."

She Holds The Keys Out Infront Of Me. "Only For An Hour Winchester And I Mean It." She Says Switching Me Sides.

"You Got It." I Say Starting Up The Car, And Spinning Out Of The Parking Lot.

I Look Over To See Her Fast Asleep With Her Hand Over Her .45.

I Smile Slightly, And Speed Up. She Isn't Getting Woke Up.

Niklaus.-

He Stands Up, And Looks At Me With Broken Eyes. Knowing Exactly What That Meant.

"Really Nik Your Going To Kill Me All For That Vessel Up There WHEN YOU BARLEY KNOW HIM.!" He Screams.

I Speed Up, And Grab His Neck Again Except This Time He Flips It, And Has Me By My Neck.

"If I Can't Have You Niklaus No One Can, So I Guess This Is Goodbye." He Says Tightening The Grip On My Throat.

I Smirk Wickedly. "Go Ahead Let Me Meet My Maker, Cast Me To The Dem Of Hell." I Scream.

"As You Wish" He Says Then His Face Goes Blank And His Skin Goes Ghost White, And His Grip Loosens.

I Look Down To See A Hand Through His Chest. I Knew Then It Was Blake.

"Don't Ever Threaten To Kill A Hunters Property." He Whispers Before Ripping His Heart Out Letting His Lifeless Body Fall To The Ground.

I Smirk. "Well Done New Born I'm Impressed."

He Smiles. "Some Demons Don't Deserve To Be Resurfaced." He Says Kissing Me.

(Time Skip To Later That Night.)

I Sent Blake To The Bar For A Little Fun With Cammie.

Stopping The Car, I Get Out Grabbing The Body In The Back And Throwing It Over My Shoulder.

Walking Into The Middle Of The Bayou. I Sit The Body Down, And Grab The Bourbon, Pouring It All Over The Vessel.

Sparking The Match, I Throw It Watching The Flames Erupt. Opening The Bottle Of Bourbon I Take A Huge Gulp Of It.

"Fare Thee Well Luscion, Fare Thee Well." I Say Watching The Body Turn To Ash.

A/N Well There It Is. I Hope You Enjoyed It. I Really Like The Ending. Stay Beautiful I Love You

Until Next Time On Death Riders.