Chapter Eighteen; Stone Sour

Lilly. -

I Throw The Towel In The Corner Of The Bathroom, Grabbing My Boy Shorts I Slip Them On Then Putting On My Tightest Blue Jeans, And My Black Lacy Tanktop That Well Make My Boob's Pop. 

After Getting Dressed, I Decide To Put My Hair In A High Ponytail Then Wrapping My Black Bandana Around My Head Letting My Bangs Fall Across My Forehead, After Doing So I Applied My Makeup Making Sure To Make My Eyes Pop. 

Walking Out Of The Bathroom I Feel Both Of The Boys Watching Me.  I Turn Around And Smirk. "What Boys Never Seen A Girl Before."

Seth Snapped Out Of His Trance And Spoke Up For Both Him And Richie.  "Oh Sweetie We've Seen Girls Plenty Of Them, But We Know You And Since When Did You Dress Like That.?" He Said Waving His Finger Up And Down.

"Well I Turned 20 And Figured If I'm Going To Get Anywhere In Life I Better Start Dressing Like A Girl." I Say Grabbing My Knife And Putting It In Its Holder Then Putting Deans Gun In The Hem Of My Pants. 

"Well You Looked Good Anyway Even When You Didn't Dress Like A Girl" Richie Said Air Quoting "Like A Girl."

"Awh Look At You Trying To Crawl Back, Remember Boys This Is A Job And Well That's It." I Say Putting On My Leather Jacket Grabbing My Keys. 

"You Also Became Cold Hearted." Seth Mumbled Thinking I Couldn't Hear. 

"Biggest Cold Hearted Girl You'll Ever Meet Sweetie Now Are You Two Ready To Go Get This Done Or Are You Going To Gawk Over Me All Day.? " I Ask With A Bit Of Annoyance In My Voice. 

"Yeah,  Yeah Lets Go." They Both Say In Unison.  I Smile And Make My Way Out To My Baby. 

They Get In And I Start It Up,  Putting In One Of My All Time Favorite CDs. 

Absolute Zero By Stone Sour Began To Boom Through My Speakers

I Put Her In Drive And Speed Out Of The Hotel Parking Lot Heading To The Club That Elizabeth Will Be At.

Seth Is Gripping Onto His Seat Belt And Well Richie Has His Eyes On Me The Whole Time With A Devilish Smirk On His Lips. 

I Smirk And Press Harder On The Gas Petal Causing The Engine Roar And The Car To Pick Up Speed. 

This Is Gonna Be One Hell Of A Night. 

Sam. -

My Eyes Stayed Locked With His The Whole Conversation Half Listening And Half Taking In His Features.

His Eyes Which Were A Golden Color, His Smile Which Brought Brightness Into The Room, His Voice That Made The Hairs Stand Up On The Back Of My Neck. 

I Don't Know What The Hell This Is Or Why I'm Thinking About Him Like This When I Just Met Him Not But Two Hours Ago. 

I Was Knocked Out Of My Thoughts When Dean Called My Name, My Eyes Left Blake And Landed On My Brother. 

"Yeah Dean." I Say Keeping My Focus On Him. He Smirked Knowing I Was Staring At Blake. See Dean Was One Of The Only Ones To Except Me When I Came Out Unlike My Dad That's Why I Got Out And Went To College For A Few Years.

"I Said I'm Going To Go To The Store For A Liquor Run And Then Stop At A Burger Joint You Going To Be Okay If I Leave You Here With Lilly's Brother.?"

"Yeah Dean I'm Pretty Sure I Can Handle My Self I'm A Big Boy." I Say With A Slight Smile.

He Rolls His Eyes And Stands Up.  "Alright I'll Be Back In A Little Bit, Blake You Need Anything.?" He Asks Looking Back At Him.