Chapter 1

Word spreads fast. I remembered my first day in this school. By lunchtime, I'd lost count of the number of people asking me the same questions: "Urie? As in Brendon Urie? Are you related?" and the number of times I answered, "I'm his daughter."

To be honest, it gets a little tiring. Not being Brendon Urie's daughter, because that's the best thing ever, but having to answer the same questions a million times. It's as if I'm required to let the entire world know that I'm the daughter of a... living legend, as people like to call him.

Which also reminds of that time my dad warned me not to check out too much fan pages on social media because they might make me uncomfortable. But being the curious cat I am, I did anyway– until I was sure I'd seen every Panic! At The Disco fan page. And I regretted it. People actually think my dad's hot? And... god, the names they call him and the things they tell him. Beebo's not bad, but "daddy" is just way inappropriate. I wonder how mom feels about this?

It's the weirdest and the most uncomfortable thing. Maybe even a little annoying. I'm the daughter and my mom's the wife. But I guess that's part of the price of being famous. A few insane fangirls and fanboys here and there. I wonder how it felt to know that somewhere out there, people idolize you and would kill just to see you.

I sighed as it started raining. It's the wettest month of the year. For some reason I never bothered to know, my parents decided to move to Los Angeles when I was born.

My thoughts were interrupted by a car pulling over in front of me. I frowned as I recognized the car. That was my family's car. What the hell-

The driver rolled down his window and smiled at me. "Get in the car, monkey, we're going on a trip."

Everyone in the bus stop turned to look at me. And then the driver. And then me. It went on forever until I opened the door to the backseats and got in.

I looked at my dad curiously and asked, "You said we're going on a trip? Where to?"

Mom quickly answered for him. "Oh, you know... just... shopping and whatnot."

"Oh," I said. "You mean a trip to the mall." I thought we were going somewhere far away.

"No, a trip to the zoo," said dad. "We're shopping for giraffes."

Sassy man. I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"Hey, the mall's the other way," I said when dad took the opposite turn.

He raised an eyebrow. "You didn't really think we were going to a mall, did you?"

"Wait, what? Then where are we going?" I was trying not to sound too excited. But my parents saw right through me and smiled. They exchanged glances and had some sort of silent conversation.

I narrowed my eyes and repeated my question. "Where are we going?"

Mom winked at me. "You'll know when we get there."

I sighed, looking out the window, watching the sky turn into different shades of pink and a little bit orange. I didn't know I'd fallen asleep until I heard my mom say in that sweet voice of hers, "Wake up, sleepyhead."

I rubbed my eyes and yawned. I got out of the car and sucked in a breath.

I looked at mom and dad in shock. Partly because I took a nap for like four hours, but mostly because of where I now was.

"Are we- are we in-?" I stuttered, beaming at my parents and taking in my surroundings.

Dad smiled. "Welcome to Vegas, love."

A/N
This chapter's better than the previous one lol. So I made Beebo n fam move to LA when Brianna was born because... well, because I didn't know what else to write hehe.
It's still trash though, and I dislike it. I plan to write longer and better chapters in the future haha :3

Thank you for reading.♡