Chapter 24: Endgame

Chapter 24: Endgame

"Fourth Wave!" Kanazuki says and he fires a beam of energy at me.

I dodged to the left, but my right side of my face was burnt now. I trip and I fall down to the ground hard. The pain was unbearable and I end up passing out.

(23:41, 3 hours later) 

I wake up outside a tower. I felt like hell and I was in so much pain. I decided to go inside the tower. There, was like an aquarium type of glass where there was fish inside it. I go up flights of stairs until I see 9 people. I walk up to them. They were posed like they were military. Before I can say anything, one of the commanders says something.

"Kaze Tesuga. We surrender." the commander says.

What the hell?

"Where is your leader?" I asked.

"Where he's always been; upstairs, waiting for you." one of the people says.

Then. An elevator comes down and opens. I enter the elevator and it takes me up. When it took me all the way up, I saw someone painting. It looked like Kanazuki Kyoji.

"No matter how hard I tried, I didn't understand why you did the things you did. That was my downfall. There, finished." Kanazuki says, finishing his painting.

The painting looked like a family. It looks like I've seen it before, but I couldn't put my finger on it.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I ask.

"So it wasn't you then. It was Aeon. He basically took control of your body and probably killed everyone. People thought you were crazy, but it was all Aeon." Kanazuki says

"What do you mean, Aeon did it" I say.

"I'm saying that Aeon probably sent you in a dream reality world while he took over your body." Kanazuki says walking behind the painting.

I then see as person on a chair on a platform. I walk up to it and I turn the chair to see who it was. It was...Kanazuki!

"What the hell is this???" I say, grabbing my head.

I'm probably hallucinating. Haha, am I right?

"Somebody has to pay for your crimes... And it gonna be you." Kanazuki says and he stabs me in the back with, what looked like Masamune.

Shit... My vision became dizzy and I fall on the floor. I then look up at Kanazuki. Then, I start seeing him as Athena, Kusunagi, and then finally Aeon.

"Sorry Kaze, this was the only way..." Aeon's last words say before I die.

I had a good run, but I will didn't believe all of my adventures was a dream. Aeon...you bastard. Athena will come back *cough* and kill you. I'm sure of it. Either Athena kills you, or I... Will..................

A/N: That ends the legacy of Kaze. I'm making a book 2 to this and it will revolve around Athena and her life. Until, then, stay smart and I will see you later.