Chapter 15: You look VERY different

Disclaimer: I do not own Campione and Is this a zombie

Chapter 15: You look VERY different

When I woke up in the morning, I wanted to make something to eat. Then it hit me......where was Luna? Did she leave or something? I decided to fry some eggs for breakfast. When I got to the kitchen, I saw someone already making breakfast. She had pink, long hair and I think I saw fangs on her teeth. Was she a vampire?

"Hey, who're you" I ask and she turns around.

Her eyes were red like a vampire and she indeed had fangs on her teeth.

"Oh, hey Kaze. You don't know who I am right?" She says.

"I wonder how you know my name, but I don't know yours" I say, suspicious.

She then teleports behind me and hugs me from behind. Who the hell was she??

"I know your name because I'm Luna" She finally says, shocking me.

I don't fucking believe it. She......was Luna?? There is no fucking way she was Luna.

"Your......Luna??? Your personality......." I stutter.

"I know, I don't really like it as much, but I changed" Luna says, happily.

"Now you changed, what are you gonna do" I ask.

"I dunno. Probably go around Japan and explore. Should I do that Kaze" Luna says.

"Whatever makes you happy" I say, smiling.

"I'll do that. If you need help, call me and I'll come" Luna says and she takes her umbrella and teleports out if the house.

This is VERY unusual. She was a vampire and she actually looked...beautiful. Am I falling for her?? Agghh, why is my life so fucking complicated!!!! I bet Uncle Verethragna had this much trouble picking up chicks in his life. I guess it runs in the family after all.

A/N: So far, I like writing this series very much. Anyway, I hope you enjoy and I will A,B, Cya.

The God of SwordsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara