Chapter 11: Learning new stuff everyday

Disclaimer: I do not own Campione and Is this a zombie

Chapter 11: Learning new stuff everyday

(Mindscape)

I woke up inside of the same place I was before when I encountered Aeon, my dark self. He comes out of nowhere in front of me and puts on a serious face.

"Listen up, we will be separated soon. I'd advise you to train to fight me" Aeon says

"Why are you warning me" I say, suspicious.

"Why wouldn't I? It will happen eventually so why not let him know now" Aeon says.

"That shit does not make sense whatsoever, but I'll go by what you say" I say.

(Real World)

I wake up and I see Luna with her sword in front of me. I get up from bed quickly to avoid getting stabbed.

"The fuck are you doing" I say

"Waking you up" Luna says.

"I think stabbing me in the head will put me to sleep than wake me up" I say.

"Whatever dipshit" Luna says.

"Why're you in such a pissy mood" I ask.

"I have some news. Now that I've aged overnight, it's only a matter of time before I transform to your type of height and out of this of this small body" Luna says.

"Really huh? Well, I hope you're alright" I say.

"I don't need good luck from you" Luna says.

"I wonder if you can spend one day without being a irritating bitch" I whisper to myself.

"Excuse me" Luna says in a pretend nice tone.

"Oh, nothing" I say laughing a little.

"You say that again and I'll cut off that tongue from your shit face" Luna says, pissed off

"Bring it bitch, I'm ready for you" I say......what am I fucking saying???

"Your digging your own grave shithead. It won't take long to end your miserable life" Luna says.

"Whatever" I say and I walk out the door for some fresh air.

Luna is always pissed off like she's on her period or something. But this time, it wasn't normal. She would be bitchy, but not as much today. Wait! That's it! She is on her period!!! No wonder she's acting like a bitch now. But, I gotta clean up the bathroom though. Well, Shit.......

A/N: I hope you enjoyed and I will A,B, Cya